Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,987 members, 7,919,157 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:38 PM

How Bakassi Boys Burnt Prophet Eddy Nawgu At Ochanja (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Bakassi Boys Burnt Prophet Eddy Nawgu At Ochanja (video) (2766 Views)

Read The Full Details Of Imitation Prophet "Eddy Nawgu" Who Was Later Killed By / Humblesmith Visits Ochanja Market In Onitsha Anambra State (Pictures) / My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Bakassi Boys Burnt Prophet Eddy Nawgu At Ochanja (video) by Arisenews2: 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Today I bring to you the very interesting story of the infamous Nigerian sorcerer and self-proclaimed prophet of God and religious figure, Eddie Okeke who was popularly known as Eddie Nawgu aka“Okala Mmadu, Okala Muo” which means Half man, half spirit aka “Alusi n ‘eje uka” which means (the Deity that goes to church). We bring to you the story of how Eddie Nawgu started as a young boy in his local village community of Nawgu in Dunukofia LGA of Anambra State in the south eastern part of Nigeria, to when he became one of the most renowned but questionable and controversial prophet and miracle maker in the whole of Nigeria in the mid to late 90s, to the tragic moment he was publicly executed and burnt to ashes by men of the dreaded Bakassi boys at Ochanja Market in Onitsha on the 9th of November, 2000. Watch his whole life story below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SiP8ORMl8E

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Queens And Older Men / Nolloywood Star Attacked (pic) / Hilarious : John Dumelo Dressed In Yvonne Nelson's Clothes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.