Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,279 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters (44283 Views)

Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges / Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order / Serving General Arrested As US Authorities Uncover $16m In Wife’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Sniper101(m): 12:07am On Jan 14, 2022
In Joe Rexxie's voice...

Tinubu on this one grin
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by PlanktonX: 12:14am On Jan 14, 2022
Trying to clean up their pile of shits before the 2023 election commences....

Now it is a fake general that shot Lekki protesters.

Piles of rubbish meant for their low IQ children.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by derecho(m): 12:19am On Jan 14, 2022
Na him be dis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPIHexs7IuI
jasper83:
Hmmm, if my memory isn't failing me. This guy has been fake since early 90's. 1991,1992, 1993 uptill his arrest then. I was in Jss classes then, he calls himself squadron leader wearing uniform around. We don't kuku know then as bloody civilians which camouflage is for which armed forces.

We all use to live around Ifako ijaye, Ogba axis of Lagos. In fact they live in Oyemekun Street, their rented apartment is opposite Alhaji oni-battery house. People should make thorough investigations, all the oldies in that neighbourhood no go all die finish them go still remember his face and story wella, he was a controversial figure since way back, nah this same military cajole impersonation scam and format.

His mum used to fry Akara around Yaya Abatan close to Dada Street all in Ifako Ijaye. He has a sister called Shade and an elder brother with a tribal mark. He has been faked and controversial right from early 90's. He was even silenced then and punished by the military for impersonation. Major newspapers published his story on a front page then.

So for donkey years I think he relocated from Lagos to a fresh state to still Perpetual this same scam. Then we were so small and naive so nobody heard of him again.

So when his face resurfaced during the end SARS wahala plus the stupid image laundering interview � he granted where he was busy arrogating to himself what he is not about how he was Abacha's boy blabla immediately my mind picked his face and I shouted that this same man is still alive doing this same dirty business after like 28 years disappearing from Lagos? He wants to play a mind game on Nigerians via social media and be part of Nigeria story by false, lol. What a pathological liar, smh.

I'm just pained I'm far away from home, lol hustling thousand of miles away. I would have looked for my childhood friends and associates. Somebody must still remember this fake guy story in the neighbourhood. Whenever I'm in Lagos I'll share this story with my mum and I know her memories won't fail her concerning this scammer. Also I know people of my neighbourhood watching or reading this guy story will be reminiscing this guy I swear. He is a long time con artist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:25am On Jan 14, 2022
That time People say he is a thug to a member of Lagos house of assembly
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Germi9: 12:29am On Jan 14, 2022
If the EFCC know their work they should also arrest the compliant for bribing his way to become a COAS without due process and wanting to bribe his way through to the top

They are both thieves ,imagine the amount the complainant released just to be at the top,these are issues of concern i swear!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Tedpgrass: 12:29am On Jan 14, 2022
jasper83:
Hmmm, if my memory isn't failing me. This guy has been fake since early 90's. 1991,1992, 1993 uptill his arrest then. I was in Jss classes then, he calls himself squadron leader wearing uniform around. We don't kuku know then as bloody civilians which camouflage is for which armed forces.

We all use to live around Ifako ijaye, Ogba axis of Lagos. In fact they live in Oyemekun Street, their rented apartment is opposite Alhaji oni-battery house. People should make thorough investigations, all the oldies in that neighbourhood no go all die finish them go still remember his face and story wella, he was a controversial figure since way back, nah this same military cajole impersonation scam and format.

His mum used to fry Akara around Yaya Abatan close to Dada Street all in Ifako Ijaye. He has a sister called Shade and an elder brother with a tribal mark. He has been faked and controversial right from early 90's. He was even silenced then and punished by the military for impersonation. Major newspapers published his story on a front page then.

So for donkey years I think he relocated from Lagos to a fresh state to still Perpetual this same scam. Then we were so small and naive so nobody heard of him again.

So when his face resurfaced during the end SARS wahala plus the stupid image laundering interview � he granted where he was busy arrogating to himself what he is not about how he was Abacha's boy blabla immediately my mind picked his face and I shouted that this same man is still alive doing this same dirty business after like 28 years disappearing from Lagos? He wants to play a mind game on Nigerians via social media and be part of Nigeria story by false, lol. What a pathological liar, smh.

I'm just pained I'm far away from home, lol hustling thousand of miles away. I would have looked for my childhood friends and associates. Somebody must still remember this fake guy story in the neighbourhood. Whenever I'm in Lagos I'll share this story with my mum and I know her memories won't fail her concerning this scammer. Also I know people of my neighbourhood watching or reading this guy story will be reminiscing this guy I swear. He is a long time con artist.

Interesting!!

Due to poor access to records bedevilling verification processes, scams like this persist for years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by amrichy(m): 12:30am On Jan 14, 2022
Cyntie55:
This country is a joke.

I'm certainly sure/certain some zombies will believe this news.

SMH
Why do you not believe the story?
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:31am On Jan 14, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Tinubu don find Scapegoat
In order to be re elected He will say it was Fake Army that did the Lekki shootin. Clear his name
This Afonja get sense shaaa
You mean Tinubu should arrest his boys. Didn't the report at that time say he was a Lagos state politician that shot at end SARS protesters.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by DAVE5(m): 12:48am On Jan 14, 2022
luizpippo:
Well, since he shot at EndSars protesters who wanted a regime change, I can confidently tell you that has given him an advantage in the eyes of this regime so he is going free.

No, you aren’t reading the game right sir

Next year is election
They’ve just unblocked twitter even after the conditions haven’t been met
Tinubu declared his candidacy
Lagos was where the shooting of endsars protesters went down in broad daylight
They make him a scape goat
They win trust from idiots and zombies

I don’t think I have to continue

1 Like

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Serves him right.

The effontery...
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Osanoghodua1: 1:23am On Jan 14, 2022
Of all rank it's a General he picked. Sth is wrong somewhere, he is not alone.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Ubanz: 1:25am On Jan 14, 2022
Story.that one no go work
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by oyatz(m): 1:42am On Jan 14, 2022
chaseblack:
I don't believe this man is a fake army general, cos if he is, how will NA explain some ex-special forces and soldiers following him around. Man even claim he is related to Obasanjo *I have met him once*.

Something is fishy here and there is no hook line and sinker...

Most likely he was once a soldier.

Most Nigerians that are dismissed or retired prematurely from military ,police and other privileged organizations find it difficult to accept reality and like to continue as if they are still in active service.

In the 1990s, dismissed NEPA officials usually go about collecting money from defaulters to reconnect them to electric poles usually in the evening.

In rural areas, dismissed police officers like to change locations to remote villages to continue exhorting money through illegal road blocks.

1 Like

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by israelmao(m): 1:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Who is fakening fake soldier?
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by oza20(m): 2:00am On Jan 14, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-efcc-arrests-fake-army-general-who-shot-at-endsars-protesters-photos/

Dammm it! If this story is correct, then that explains a whole lot. He should be quizzed and all other accomplices arrested too. I'm still in doubt though. How could this be?
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by eagleu: 2:09am On Jan 14, 2022
One of Tinubu's thugs!

1 Like

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Yankee101: 2:10am On Jan 14, 2022
Lock him up
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Muhamednaamu: 2:17am On Jan 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Damn that's was the guy that whipped out a 12 gauge shot gun and started firing ..How the police didn't even declare him wanted that time is a mystery

You freaking liars ..nah scamm oooo , fG wan scam us.. idiot aboki dey work for them

2 Likes

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Thebigheart: 2:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Drama don start, 9ja una too fake abeg.
Do u Gerrit, if u don't gerrarahere.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Thebigheart: 2:56am On Jan 14, 2022
And Lier Mohammed said non was shot at Lekki toll gate. Detective Fashola with his two left legs and two left hands brought out one rotten camera, then low IQ naira land zoo B were cheering them.
600 years of suffering for anyone that supported this evil.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by etibaba(m): 3:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Germi9:
If the EFCC know their work they should also arrest the compliant for bribing his way to become a COAS without due process and wanting to bribe his way through to the top

They are both thieves ,imagine the amount the complainant released just to be at the top,these are issues of concern i swear!!!
Which yeye complainant are you talking about? The complainant is a civilian(Kodef Clearing Resources) whom the accuse tried collecting money (in guise of using the money to secure the position of COAS for himself).

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Desmankyle: 3:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Funny country them don dey find who dem wan blame and them nor even Sabi form story how u be fake general an me I go dey army I nor go lol nah wa just lik u dey school another person con dey do principal for your school and everybody nor go know funny people dem wan put their blame on somebody else
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Tapout(m): 3:53am On Jan 14, 2022
sundaygray:
Looks like they are just trying to make someone responsible... I thought they said no one was shot at the end sars protest. undecided

That's exactly what they are trying to do. Fake army general my azz! Bunch of jokers.

1 Like

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by gaiusolayinka: 4:25am On Jan 14, 2022
Is Olusegun Bolarinwa same person as Abiodun Bolarinwa? Cause Gen Abiodun Bolarinwa is not fake

1 Like

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by mozona(m): 4:38am On Jan 14, 2022
hmmm...

so the Generals don't know the Generals..

this is a joke.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by King44(m): 4:41am On Jan 14, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-efcc-arrests-fake-army-general-who-shot-at-endsars-protesters-photos/

I remember this man with the double barrel, who shot directly at protesters and drove away in a Range rover.

The craziest thing was never do well in life aka BMCs said he didn't shoot, in fact he was just playing with the protesters with live a munitions and there was no casualties.

May their children have a test of their medicine.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Fejoku: 4:43am On Jan 14, 2022
derecho:
Na him be dis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPIHexs7IuI
The pictures from the news and the video you posted is for the same person but the names are different. The news has his name as Olusegun Bolarinwa whereas the video has it as Abiodun Bolarinwa. This isn't by any mistake but a well crafted game which a lot of people have seen through.
The Nigerian army is well known to be very far from the truth in both their actions and reports so this news is very fake like every other thing they say.
Those who know this man very well should bring up his past history with pictures from online to back it up.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Akharmony: 4:49am On Jan 14, 2022
Lagos ilu ogbon... He's time is just up simple.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by StrictlyStreet: 4:52am On Jan 14, 2022
A fake soldier who is supposed to be discreet in his dealings, comes out openly to shoot innocent protesters. To what end?

I won't take this, the game ends here!

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Regex: 5:19am On Jan 14, 2022
After watching house of cards, this has "frame up" written all over it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch / On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.