Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Interesting Story Of My Mentee Who Made ₦2m From ₦5k.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interesting Story Of My Mentee Who Made ₦2m From ₦5k.. (202 Views)

From 5k To 50k+ With Meta Force. U Need To Put The Work / How A 15 Year Old Boy Made 2M Online In 6 Days (step-by-step Guide) / Affordable Human Hair. Price Ranging From 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Story Of My Mentee Who Made ₦2m From ₦5k.. by akinsmail51: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
I will want to doubt it too, if I am not directly involved.

Exactly a year ago, one of my former students phoned me and requested to meet me for an important discussion. Of course, he had to call me several times due to my crazy hectic schedule before we later met.

I asked him to meet me at my house very early in the morning, he came right after the daybreak, then I knew it's a very serious discussion.

When we met, he said, "Mallam, permit me to start following you to your farm to learn farming and agribusiness from you, sir."

Instantly, I told him, "No, you can't follow me to my farm neither would you be allowed to learn agribusiness from me because these ventures are capital intensive and as a young school leaver you won't be able to afford the required capital.

Then, he said, "I am tired of staying in my mother's shop every day without doing anything for myself".

It's then I realized this young school leaver was keen on getting something done himself to make money.

Then, I asked him to tell me about skills he'd acquired after his SSCE. He said, "I have learned the basics of graphic designs and E-commerce."

Quickly, I came up with 2 options to keep him engaged. I said "Lágbájá, go and cement your skills on either of the two ventures mentioned above.

Here's the contact of the top-notch graphic design champion I know, go and meet him for mentorship.

Alternatively, if you choose to go for e-commerce, go and understudy your mother's business (clothes merchandise) or her friends' businesses and find means of using your knowledge of e-commerce to create values for yourself.

I advised him to focus on what women or children need or any evergreen niche you're exposed to in your e-commerce learning period..

I will be waiting for your feedback in the few months, let me know if you later need my help, bye, we exchanged pleasantries, I remembered I paid him back his transport fare that very day.

Just 2 months after our discussion, the young man called to inform me of his progress. He told me he'd discovered a particular clothing item, that customers are looking for.

That piece of item was in vogue and he knew where he could buy it cheaply from China and sell it here in Ibadan at Lagos wholesale price while he would be making close to 100% profit on each article.

He said "Mallam I have tried it with my last ₦5k and made ₦5k as a profit. I have borrowed money (₦100k - ₦200k) from my mother for the next order. I will keep you updated, sir"

He kept telling me how he's progressing and ploughing back his profit to build up his capital, expanding his customer base, and making handsome returns.

The last time (around October/November) I asked him what he had made so far, he told me ₦2m. I think Olaniyan Olawale Abdulahi was there when he came for last advice last year and I remember Junaid Saheed Olawale was there while I was advising him last week.

I am very much glad one of my mentors is doing well, I am glad the young school leaver is already making millions before gaining admission into higher institutions.

Let me share this with you, this 2022, I have the intention of mentoring just 10 lucky ones. 5 slots are gone already and the deadline remains just 48 hours.

Don't miss this rare opportunity to turn things around for yourself, pay ₦49,999 into The Merciful Merchants, 0021158404 STANBIC IBTC on or before January 15th 2022 to participate in 3-month exclusive mentorship where you will gain the unique knowledge and insights I've personally experienced, learned, and acquired from over the last 15+ years to help you grow your business and achieve massive impressive results.

Don't wait till I share the success stories of my new mentees with you. Let's celebrate you too.

Ismaeel Akintayo O
Pelawi Business Consults

Re: Interesting Story Of My Mentee Who Made ₦2m From ₦5k.. by akinsmail51: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Let me be your business mentor

(1) (Reply)

We Need An Experienced Business Consultant / Sony Buys Bungie For $3.6 Billion / Let's Hear Your Opinion About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.