Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,607 members, 7,965,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:45 PM

We Fight While Those Sponsoring These Efights Dine and Wine Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Fight While Those Sponsoring These Efights Dine and Wine Together (210 Views)

Tinubu Should Stop Sponsoring These Protest / We Fight Insurgents With Locally Made Rocket Launchers – Airforce / The Politicians Use Tribe And Religion To Divide Us But Dine And Wine Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Fight While Those Sponsoring These Efights Dine and Wine Together by Bonavi: 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Have you ever seen politicians from yoruba and that of igbos fighting over eghnicity? They only engaged jn peronal fights which has nothing to do with tribes.
I am Yoruba.
I am Igbo.
What difference does that make in the midst of hunger, unemployment, lack of basic amenities etc.
Jonathan was president for six years and Bayelsa is still one of the poorest developed state. Ogun didnt develop past Lagos because Obasanjo was president for 8yrs While Katsina indigenes are not all made millionaires because Buhari their son is in the 7th year of his presidency.
We the youths are fooling ourselves1
Re: We Fight While Those Sponsoring These Efights Dine and Wine Together by melonsgroup: 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
please is there any loan app or bank where i can get an urgent loan, or any individual that can lend me 5million to pay back with interest, pls i really need this loan to enable me process my Germany dream.
I promise you won't regret it @ll.
Thanks
Re: We Fight While Those Sponsoring These Efights Dine and Wine Together by Bonavi: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2022
melonsgroup:
please is there any loan app or bank where i can get an urgent loan, or any individual that can lend me 5million to pay back with interest, pls i really need this loan to enable me process my Germany dream.
I promise you won't regret it @ll.
Thanks
oga stay back and put things right in ur own country

(1) (Reply)

ALERT: Lagos Policemen Now Abducting, Detaining Residents Illegally Without Know / The 1940s GENERATION Has Incapacitated The 1970s GENERATION / Do You Agree With This Analogy About Buhari,tinubu And Osibanjo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.