Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,955 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:54 AM

Video: If Women Can Impregnate Themselves We Won’t Need Men For Anything - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: If Women Can Impregnate Themselves We Won’t Need Men For Anything (296 Views)

Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced / "If Women Ruled The World There’ll Be No Wars" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (PHOTOS) / If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: If Women Can Impregnate Themselves We Won’t Need Men For Anything by SchoolBlog(m): 4:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Instagram comedian Gloria Oloruntobi popularly known as Maraji has said that if women could Impregnate themselves, men would serve no purpose.
The new bride who is expecting her first child said this in a video posted on her Insta Stories.

She narrated how she was planning to prepare Okro soup but decided to make a video first.

Watch video.....

Re: Video: If Women Can Impregnate Themselves We Won’t Need Men For Anything by Wawelexy(m): 5:00am On Jan 14, 2022
So you think God is as daft as u re? Fish brain...
Re: Video: If Women Can Impregnate Themselves We Won’t Need Men For Anything by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Only short women makes statements like this!

The shorter they are, the more demonic, foolish and wicked they become!

Why I tell Bonnie’s! Never date a women below 6ft

1 Like

Re: Video: If Women Can Impregnate Themselves We Won’t Need Men For Anything by Kingpin1000: 5:10am On Jan 14, 2022
You lie, You lots called women are just there because of money.
I'm happy many Nairalanders are taking the Redpill.
All your deceitfulness are being uncovered.
I am even thinking about paying a girl monthly salary for sex. We will sign a contract that she will be having break from her job only during her period. Which is mostly 5 days. The only thing a woman can offer me is sex. My guys can always offer the rest.
Re: Video: If Women Can Impregnate Themselves We Won’t Need Men For Anything by DonCandido(f): 5:13am On Jan 14, 2022
This is the kind of silly talks you hear up and down because when Pandora opened the forbidden box; when Eve gave Adam the forbidden apple to eat and when Tonto Dike bought a jeep for Churchill and claimed it was a present from him to her and they were not punished by men!

Re: Video: If Women Can Impregnate Themselves We Won’t Need Men For Anything by uthlaw: 6:35am On Jan 14, 2022
And what if men could get pregnant... Pure water will be more valuable than this gender,they contribute nothing to this world!
Re: Video: If Women Can Impregnate Themselves We Won’t Need Men For Anything by Kondomatic(m): 6:45am On Jan 14, 2022
uthlaw:
And what if men could get pregnant... Pure water will be more valuable than this gender,they contribute nothing to this world!
That lady is not very bright but that's not surprising considering the fact that she is a Nigerian celebrity.

Virtually all the inventions that makes life easier were invented by men but the mumu woman is not seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Video: If Women Can Impregnate Themselves We Won’t Need Men For Anything by uthlaw: 6:47am On Jan 14, 2022
Kondomatic:
That lady is not very bright but that's not surprising considering the fact that she is a Nigerian celebrity.

Virtually all the inventions that makes life easier were invented by men but the mumu woman is not seeing it.
they always thought pussy can provide everything!
Re: Video: If Women Can Impregnate Themselves We Won’t Need Men For Anything by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 14, 2022
Stupidity!!

This one is indirectly promoting lesbianism sad

(1) (Reply)

Sex On My Honeymoon / Whole Lies About Oxlade Sex Tape On Tiwasavage Reaction / Inside Psychiatric Yabaleft Where People Are Scared Of (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.