Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,563 members, 7,972,112 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

Npower: How To Resign From The Npower Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: How To Resign From The Npower Program (907 Views)

Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN / Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? / Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: How To Resign From The Npower Program by ezenwaez(m): 5:56am On Jan 14, 2022
The Npower NASIMS management have introduced the resign from Npower tab, for Npower volunteers who have gotten another job, or due to one reason or the other deems it fit to withdraw from the Npower program, this tab is an extremely sensitive tab, would strictly advice not to click on the tab if you are not sure of resigning, please only resign if you are sure that your new company or place of work have issued your employment letter to you, in order to avoid stories that touch.
If an Npower Batch C Volunteer wants to resign from the Npower program simply click on the apply for resignation tab on your NASIMS portal and follow the prompts and other instructions guiding resignation, I repeat, if you are double minded do not resign from the Npower program, only resign if you are extremely sure that you have secured a new job and your offer letter has been given to you.
Payment is still ongoing, November and December stipend will be paid subsequently, on or before the second week.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Resign From The Npower Program by Lawlab251: 6:03am On Jan 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Npower: How To Resign From The Npower Program by uthlaw: 6:25am On Jan 14, 2022
Second week of February?
Re: Npower: How To Resign From The Npower Program by ETIIKO: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2022
ezenwaez:
The
Payment is still ongoing, November and December stipend will be paid subsequently, on or before the second week.
Good morning Mazi Eze, please second week of WHAT?

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Resign From The Npower Program by macskillzy(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2022
Hello good morning, I have been checking my npower account since last year but I was not yet deployed, I check late last night and I saw it that I have been deployed and it is stream 1, can I still go for physical verification
Re: Npower: How To Resign From The Npower Program by Orubebe01: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Let them first pay all the arrears before telling us how to resign. Ndi ara
Re: Npower: How To Resign From The Npower Program by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Lol
Re: Npower: How To Resign From The Npower Program by sukar886: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2022
Lol, some people will click resign now
Re: Npower: How To Resign From The Npower Program by MaxiB1242: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Were are we resigning to... Make them pay us our money jor
Re: Npower: How To Resign From The Npower Program by sukar886: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2022
That's Apc for you, during PDP sure-p was on, no one heard about any resignation ... APC is a failure

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Resign From The Npower Program by razzydoo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hahahaha. But pay up. tongue
Re: Npower: How To Resign From The Npower Program by Anchor12: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pay me off at least I am done and dusted with this charade called empowerment program.

(1) (Reply)

Available Jobs For Immediate Resumption / Urgent Recruitment / Problem About Uac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.