Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,799 members, 7,935,431 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

Younger Brother Tells His Older Sister She Smells, Calls Her A Ret@rd! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Younger Brother Tells His Older Sister She Smells, Calls Her A Ret@rd! (442 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Younger Brother Tells His Older Sister She Smells, Calls Her A Ret@rd! by mamagee3(f): 6:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Younger brother called his older sister a ret@rd, says she smells and hits her…

Is it ever justified?
Re: Younger Brother Tells His Older Sister She Smells, Calls Her A Ret@rd! by SportsHD: 6:58am On Jan 14, 2022
You don't love her, I swear it's the jaaruma.
Re: Younger Brother Tells His Older Sister She Smells, Calls Her A Ret@rd! by HitSong: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2022
mamagee3:
Younger brother called his older sister a ret@rd, says she smells and hits her…

Is it ever justified?
You too, why are you smelling and behaving like a retárd?
Re: Younger Brother Tells His Older Sister She Smells, Calls Her A Ret@rd! by Sonnobax15(m): 7:15am On Jan 14, 2022
cool
Sometimes,we tend to consider people who always tell us the truth about ourselves as our enemies..But actually,they aren't lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

/ Please How Can I Do This???����� / Why Do I Keep Falling In Love With People I Can't Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.