Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Killed My Mother For Benz, If You Are Jealous Kill Yours Too - Young Man Boldl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Mother For Benz, If You Are Jealous Kill Yours Too - Young Man Boldl (1914 Views)

How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Mother For Benz, If You Are Jealous Kill Yours Too - Young Man Boldl by Adwoabroni: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2022
A rich young man has been sighted in a video saying he has sacrificed his mother for Benz and he's proud of his actions.

According to him in the said video, he killed his mother to get himself a brand new Benz car and lots of money.

He continued that anybody who is jealous or does not comprehend what he has done should equally kill his or her mother for Benz also.

He was heard bragging in the video that the Benz is new and that he just bought it after sacrificing his mother.

Watch him speak below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYsIeJjDttW/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=df1681f1-eef7-4bf2-9591-9a77aa83ed71&ig_mid=6719D200-C20D-4221-83D0-A1466550E2AA

https://www.browngh.com/mother-benz-jealous-kill-young-man-boldly/

Re: I Killed My Mother For Benz, If You Are Jealous Kill Yours Too - Young Man Boldl by donbachi(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2022
He will need the blood of his siblings to sustain it.

Kudos to him.

4 Likes

Re: I Killed My Mother For Benz, If You Are Jealous Kill Yours Too - Young Man Boldl by Theworldisvanity: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Devil and his Demons are on rampage looking for every available instrument
Re: I Killed My Mother For Benz, If You Are Jealous Kill Yours Too - Young Man Boldl by Baawaa(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2022
The boy must be from the yeast grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That is their doings
Re: I Killed My Mother For Benz, If You Are Jealous Kill Yours Too - Young Man Boldl by Anigreat: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2022
Baawaa:
That is their doings

shocked

Grave vandal

Skull miner

Head scavenger

you're highly noticed.

4 Likes

Re: I Killed My Mother For Benz, If You Are Jealous Kill Yours Too - Young Man Boldl by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2022
This is what you get when you open your legs for a useless man,ladies should be very careful. Such a sad situation.
Re: I Killed My Mother For Benz, If You Are Jealous Kill Yours Too - Young Man Boldl by youngblaq: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2022
Baawaa:
That is their doings

1 Share

Re: I Killed My Mother For Benz, If You Are Jealous Kill Yours Too - Young Man Boldl by Nicepoker(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
This is what you get when you open your legs for a useless man,ladies should be very careful. Such a sad situation.
No be woman gave birth to this one? Which you might likely do. Oh sorry I forgot you are dining with menopause already grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Mother For Benz, If You Are Jealous Kill Yours Too - Young Man Boldl by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2022
Someone that used his mother for money ritual can use any woman, even his girlfriends or his sisters are not safe from ritual.
Re: I Killed My Mother For Benz, If You Are Jealous Kill Yours Too - Young Man Boldl by freshkpomo(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:

Don't force me to say something bad about mothers, because I respect their role..

Na only man dey do things for house? That's the reason many of you are useless and all these small small boys keep using you.. you don't want to work, you depend on man for everything and any man that does not meet up is useless... I have seen women struggle to raise their children into better people without their husband, if the man useless, must the woman follow same path...many of una just open mouth without thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Mother For Benz, If You Are Jealous Kill Yours Too - Young Man Boldl by Shetemi12(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Congrats.. your children will do the same!

(1) (Reply)

Girl,15, Impregnated By Her 15-year-old Boyfriend / How Adultery Led Woman To Her Early Grave / Beautiful Woman Among Kidnappers Caught In Ikorodu, (pics) - Viewers' Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.