Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

Preaching Jesus Christ Crucified Alone From Every Word In The Holy Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preaching Jesus Christ Crucified Alone From Every Word In The Holy Bible (109 Views)

DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika / Prophetic Fulfillment In Israel . Jews Are Preaching Jesus To Jews / Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of GOD (Very Powerful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preaching Jesus Christ Crucified Alone From Every Word In The Holy Bible by ochibuogwu5: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2022
"Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus." (Acts 8:35 kjv)

from every passage, word, phrase or sentence in the holy bible, we are only permitted to PREACH JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED

not a principle, miracle, story-telling, personal-sentiments/standards or ideologies

when we preach Jesus, the Holy Spirit convicts human hearts, converts them, births a new Jesus within each converted/redeemed human being and grows Jesus personality in their whole being(spirit, soul and body) to PLEASE GOD THE FATHER;

Glorified Jesus in Heaven prays thus to the Father; "FATHER GLORIFY YOUR NAME...."

Abbah Our Father re-echos "I HAVE GLORIFIED MY NAME OVER THESE HUMAN BEINGS AND I WILL GLORIFY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN..."

Furthermore, Abbah Our Father re-affirms afresh with His Glory and voice over the whole universe
thus
"This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased..."

This is what it means that Jesus will bring many sons to glory
thus
"For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in BRINGING MANY SONS UNTO GLORY, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren," (Hebrews 2:10-11 kjv)

This is what it also means that we(believers inside Jesus Christ Crucified) will DO GREATER WORKS THAN JESUS DID while He was on earth because HE ALONE PLEASED HIS FATHER but now through HIS LIFE IN MANY HUMAN BEINGS by grace through faith; there are multiple and uncountable number of Sons PLEASING THE FATHER CURRENTLY IN THIS UNIVERSE
thus
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." (John 14:12-14 kjv)

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." (John 5:39 kjv)

"And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, HE(Jesus Christ Crucified) expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself." (Luke 24:27 kjv)

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6 kjv)

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins." (Matthew 1:21 kjv)

"Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."
(Acts 4:10-12 kjv)

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." (1 Timothy 2:5-6 kjv)

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith." (Romans 1:16-17 kjv)

"For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."
(1 Cor.1:17-18 kjv)

"For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it PLEASED GOD by the FOOLISHNESS of PREACHING(the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified) to SAVE THEM that BELIEVE.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumbling-block, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, CHRIST the POWER OF GOD, and the WISDOM OF GOD."
(1 Cor.1:21-24 kjv)

"And I, brethren, *when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom*, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2 For I DETERMINED NOT TO KNOW ANY THING AMONG YOU, save JESUS CHRIST, and HIM CRUCIFIED." (1 Cor.2:1-2 kjv)

"And my speech and *my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom*, but in DEMONSTRATION of the HOLY SPIRIT and of POWER:

5 That YOUR FAITH should *not stand in the wisdom of men*, but IN THE POWER OF GOD." (1 Cor.2:4-5 kjv)

"Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which GOD ORDAINED BEFORE THE WORLD UNTO OUR GLORY:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, *they would not have crucified the Lord of glory*. " (1 Cor.2:6-8 kjv)

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 *Now(as at this day 14-01-2022 when we still believe in the finished works of Jesus on the Cross) we have received*, not the spirit of the world, but *the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God*.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but *which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual*.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? *but we(believers inside Jesus Christ Crucified) have(currently possess) the mind of Christ*. " (1 Cor.2:9-16 kjv)

this entails we preach *only Jesus from any bible passage because HE ALONE PLEASES GOD THE FATHER*
thus
"This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased" (Matthew 3:17, Matthew 17:5)

And Jesus alone is our standard, example, mentor and leader in life and faith
thus
"Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If *ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed*;

32 And *ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free*. " (John 8:31-32)

"If ye love me, keep my commandments." (John 14:15 kjv)

"And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us." (1 John 3:23-24 kjv)

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 *Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith*; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." (Hebrews 12:1-2 kjv)

"For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.

20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? *but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God*.

21 For even hereunto were ye called: *because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps*:

22 *Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth*:

23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls." (1 Peter 2:19-25 kjv)
Re: Preaching Jesus Christ Crucified Alone From Every Word In The Holy Bible by minks(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2022
Christ is indeed the only way to eternal life. He is the way, the truth and the life.

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom From Our Blessed Mother / Seeds Of Destiny 18 January 2022 - Your Root / Let There Be Light II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.