Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,291 members, 7,943,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

This Job Interview Invitation Is Fake - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Job Interview Invitation Is Fake (275 Views)

Please Guys Help Me Out ,I Just Got This Invitation, Is It Real ? / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! / Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Job Interview Invitation Is Fake by ICTNEWS: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2022
Dear nairalanders, I know it's a new year and most of you would either like to switch jobs or be able to finally secure a job after many months or years of job hunting.

However, I'll urge you to be very careful and also ensure to post about any job related interviews or invites you get on nairaland perhaps, even on social media sites like twitter, facebook or LinkedIn so that people can assist you in one way or the other to verify. Or just do a Google search about the company, this is especially for those of you who would be applying for jobs via Facebook, LinkedIn or any other job portals.

There have been a sudden increase in fake job listings and many are falling for it. Please make proper findings before going for any interview - I've come to learn that some of you even travel to other states only to discover that it was all a waste of your time, money and energy. Or even worse, some people have had to face very life threatening situations that they barely escaped.

So, let me go straight to the point. There is one "New rain diamond Enterprises" (search for the facebook page) that is posing as a company or recruitment agency, they're creating different misleading job vacancy listings especially on facebook. And when you apply, they'll send you a private message that you've been selected as one of the lucky candidates to come for the interview. They'll tell you to come with your CV and print out the invitation message they sent to you.

However, when you get there, it'll be another story entirely. The so called company or recruitment agency is a GNLD (Golden Neo-life Diamond) agent who wants to lure people into their network marketing business.

First, I think this is really a poor strategy to invite people to join a network marketing business.

Second, I think it is time the government does something about this GNLD people and their constant deceitful way of luring people or forcing people to join their network marketing business.

A lot of people have laid complaints in the past years, yet, this company hasn't changed. Sometimes, they post bills and share flyers about job opportunities in factories, banks, oil companies, promising too good to be true salary offers. In the end, when you get to their Ikeja warehouse, they will try to force you to register with them.

Please if you can, visit their facebook page and bomb them with messages, or call the number there until the person can't keep the phone on anymore.

Let's make a case with these fake job posters who pose as agencies or as staffing agencies. Let's make this a trending "hashtag" in 2022 so that government and policy makers can do something about it.

#Shutdowngnldfakejobs
Re: This Job Interview Invitation Is Fake by Tejumola856: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2022
I don’t blame them, I blame our government

#shutdowngnldfakejobs

1 Like

Re: This Job Interview Invitation Is Fake by ICTNEWS: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2022
Tejumola856:
I don’t blame them, I blame our government

#shutdowngnldfakejobs
Yeah, I mean, the government can't claim they aren't aware of this. Because these people have been doing this for more than 10 years.

(1) (Reply)

Chat Operators Work From Home / Make Money Daily / Urgent Vacancy - House Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.