Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Seven Business Lessons Any Entrepreneur Should Learn From Eagles. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seven Business Lessons Any Entrepreneur Should Learn From Eagles. (371 Views)

Top 5 Business Lessons From Aliko Dangote, Africa’s Richest Man / Seven Business Startup Ideas For Stay-at-home Moms / Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Business Lessons I Learnt From A Physically Challenged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Business Lessons Any Entrepreneur Should Learn From Eagles. by Bigkoko: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
• Eagles alone, amongst all birds fly at high altitude. She doesn't fly around with Sparrows or Ravens. Stay away from little mind's if you want to fly higher in business. Eagles fly with eagles!
• Eagles have strong vision. Eagles can focus on something for up to 5 kilometers away. When an eagle sees a prey, it narrows it's focus on it, till it grabs it. Eagles are not distracted till it gets the prey. As a business person, don't let lack of capital, support, partnership distract you. Negotiate where you can so you can remain focused.
• Eagles don't fight in terrains they're not familiar with. She picks up a prey, a snake. Instead of slugging it out with it on land, she gently fly with it up, picks out it's eyes and drop it from great heights. Battle solved.
• Eagle don't eat Dead stuffs. That's for vultures, little wonder vultures are weak, frail and vulnerable. As for eagles, they're virulent, strong and graceful. Eagles feed on only fresh catch. As an entrepreneur, be careful what you fees your eyes, ears. Stay away from outdated info, false info, unclear info or mere assumptions and speculation. Do a research or pay someone to do it.
• Eagles love the storm. When cloud gathers, eagles are excited. Other birds are scared shit. The wind generated by the storm helps the eagles to fly higher above the clouds, but other birds beats a hasty retreat. Business storms are great organizational tools to rise higher.
• Eagles test before they trust. Once a she-eagle meets a he-eagle, she tests the prowess and dedication of the he-eagle by flying down, pick up a twig, fly to great highs and drops the twig. If the he-eagle dives down immediately to pick up and bring the twig back to her, then they can make eaglets together.
• Eagles shades old advantages. When eagles grow old, and his feathers becomes weak, and can't take him as fast as should, he looks for an isolated place up high in cliffs, plucks off his old feathers from his body till it's bare. He then wait in his hiding place until new feather grows back. Only then he flys out!

Reflect on these to smartly make good business decisions!

Bigkoko® African
Integrated Services LTD
Kigali Rwanda offers the following services to clients regardless of where you currently resides!

Company Registration (RDB)
Business Support Services
Account opening
Feasibility Study
Market Research
PR Advisory Services
Accommodation, Rentals
TCC Applications
PR application via Irembo.
With the exception of PR, Account opening, other services are mostly assessed in three working days!

We're Bigkoko®, we deliver!

1 Like

Re: Seven Business Lessons Any Entrepreneur Should Learn From Eagles. by Bigkoko: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Talk to us!
Re: Seven Business Lessons Any Entrepreneur Should Learn From Eagles. by Bigkoko: 6:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Advice: Before you come to Kigali Rwanda for business!

It's really shocking when in a bid to cut corners, rush down to profits, prospective entrepreneurs choose the short cut. Well, failure is just a few yards away! I always tell people!
Show me an entrepreneur doing well in Rwanda, and I will show a man who knows why he's here!

You have decided to open a business in RWANDA, did you consult with a registered business for advice? Yes or no? Or rather you'd deal with individuals!
And decide to just go ahead with business. Look, Europeans Americans Chinese Indians who ordered for feasibility Study, Market Research Planing, facts & figures knows what they're doing!
I know of a Nigerian owned businesses that closed in January, due to lack of due diligence, trusting on individuals, allowing unqualified persons, whose interest is to get something out of him.
We have tons of people who contacted us that they're coming to Kigali Rwanda for business, blah blah blah.. ask us questions, figures etc. They told what we can, then ask them to commission us to do a feasibility Study, Market Research Planing Etc hahahaha hahahaha that's the last we heard from them! They don't reply messages, we generally assume they got a better deal. Hahahaha!!! Better deal from individuals!
Some go ahead to ask us to do a feasibility Study, yet they didn't pay, up till now. The documents is still with us, we assume that they pick some info from our conversation and squirrel off to do business!
As usual, we move on... Fast forward to 2022. They're already in Rwanda and rushed into business. Well, we know how it's going to end!
And as a matter of Principle, we don't talk about what is none of our business, we just observe!

You have decided to do business in RWANDA, did you do due diligence? Yes or no? Or you just gulp all your friends tell you? I'd rather say you are not serious, too emotional or seeking a get rich quick scheme. Put on your Boots, drop shame, leave that over priced accommodation, live on low budget accommodation like a hermit, yes they laugh you, but in three months your business will survive, and you will learn important skills specific to Kigali Rwanda!

I'm appalled when I see so called investors coming from all over western African continent, relying on the words of individuals, what happened to Feasibility Study? Do you have one!? What happened to Market Research Planing? Do you have one?
Let me tell you, you are a victim of your own poor business short sights if you fail. For goodness sake, it's your investment, treat it like an egg! Quarrel if needed, cut off people if needed, but just be sure to follow your business instinct.

That $30 you refused to spend on feasibility study, Market Research Planing might make you loose your whole Investment! By then it's all too late!
What about you that doesn't know which business Rwandan Immigration grants PR for? Also relying on what friends says... An entrepreneur who really worked hard to gather Investment capital would tell you, ohhh that's good can you give me a document so I can check out the Dynamics & statistics?
No Planing. No Due diligence.
Anyway, there are consequences to lack of foresight!

The purpose of such documents is to present CURRENT REALITIES to you in Black & White, so you can make informed decision, but noo, you don't want to patronize us! $30 is too much for you!

Our business Advisory.
1. Don't do business where the locals are your direct competitors. You must have a target market. Show me your target customer, I will show you a business that would work.
Make sure you have a plan B business which should actually be a Niche. Rwandans lack Niche or skills, so you should have one.

2. Rather than frivolous business like owning a bike, barbershop, phone repair, Etc, kindly engage in business that actually creates or have a Value chain. Value is what people pay for. Most of our Post here always talk about Value.
If your business Value has close & easily available competition, how do you hope to survive, not to talk of returning a profit?
Certain business can not guarantee you a work permit. Several times, we have been called upon to help individuals who made wrong choice by relying on individuals opinions rather than good business decisions and tools. We help some, we didn't help some!
Any company we register for you will guarantee you a PR. Owning bikes won't.

3. Keep your expenses Low. Rwandans know how to push you into spending your money, and ditching you once it's all gone! Make sure they know you as a shark who price alot. Who is ready to fight. Don't let them shame you into spending money beyond your limit. Your business first, before anything else!

4. Go for low cost accommodation, don't be ashamed. You will thank me later.
Accomodations in Kigali is poor, yet overpriced. But there are places you can get accommodation for$25-30 for two rooms per month. Be like the Indians & Chinese, you're here to dig money not to bury money. But, babes, sex worker's won't allow you make decisions!

5. Beware of the plastic smile! Once you're in Kigali, one thing you notice is everyone has a smile and seem good. Watch your pocket that's their target!
It happened to everyone, Whites & Blacks alike. Happened Once, their fault, happen twice your fault! Once can not kill your business, but twice might be costly for you!

6. Avoid locals or friends showing you, or leading you to buy or get stuffs. Rwandans are very cunning. Do your due diligence and don't fail to caution anyone before you start doing deals with them. Infact, do business with companies rather. Pay for their service, but ask them to get you the exact amount of what ever you deligate them to get for you.

7. Make sure you know what brought you to Kigali...
Pleasure? Ok. Be a tourist like the whites, but ensure you come with enough dollars or pounds.
Business? Ok. Be like the Indians or Chinese. They dig, they don't bury money! Advice: You can not be both at the same time!
Don't say you are into business, yet live like a tourist!

Finally, what ever information you require, pay Bigkoko® a token and we will get it for you.
This token will save you headache and lost Investment tomorrow!
Thank you!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd +250790927282, bigkokoafrica@gmail.com
Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by utepu: 6:33am
Noted.

Bigkoko:
Advice: Before you come to Kigali Rwanda for business!

It's really shocking when in a bid to cut corners, rush down to profits, prospective entrepreneurs choose the short cut. Well, failure is just a few yards away! I always tell people!
Show me an entrepreneur doing well in Rwanda, and I will show a man who knows why he's here!

You have decided to open a business in RWANDA, did you consult with a registered business for advice? Yes or no? Or rather you'd deal with individuals!
And decide to just go ahead with business. Look, Europeans Americans Chinese Indians who ordered for feasibility Study, Market Research Planing, facts & figures knows what they're doing!
I know of a Nigerian owned businesses that closed in January, due to lack of due diligence, trusting on individuals, allowing unqualified persons, whose interest is to get something out of him.
We have tons of people who contacted us that they're coming to Kigali Rwanda for business, blah blah blah.. ask us questions, figures etc. They told what we can, then ask them to commission us to do a feasibility Study, Market Research Planing Etc hahahaha hahahaha that's the last we heard from them! They don't reply messages, we generally assume they got a better deal. Hahahaha!!! Better deal from individuals!
Some go ahead to ask us to do a feasibility Study, yet they didn't pay, up till now. The documents is still with us, we assume that they pick some info from our conversation and squirrel off to do business!
As usual, we move on... Fast forward to 2022. They're already in Rwanda and rushed into business. Well, we know how it's going to end!
And as a matter of Principle, we don't talk about what is none of our business, we just observe!

You have decided to do business in RWANDA, did you do due diligence? Yes or no? Or you just gulp all your friends tell you? I'd rather say you are not serious, too emotional or seeking a get rich quick scheme. Put on your Boots, drop shame, leave that over priced accommodation, live on low budget accommodation like a hermit, yes they laugh you, but in three months your business will survive, and you will learn important skills specific to Kigali Rwanda!

I'm appalled when I see so called investors coming from all over western African continent, relying on the words of individuals, what happened to Feasibility Study? Do you have one!? What happened to Market Research Planing? Do you have one?
Let me tell you, you are a victim of your own poor business short sights if you fail. For goodness sake, it's your investment, treat it like an egg! Quarrel if needed, cut off people if needed, but just be sure to follow your business instinct.

That $30 you refused to spend on feasibility study, Market Research Planing might make you loose your whole Investment! By then it's all too late!
What about you that doesn't know which business Rwandan Immigration grants PR for? Also relying on what friends says... An entrepreneur who really worked hard to gather Investment capital would tell you, ohhh that's good can you give me a document so I can check out the Dynamics & statistics?
No Planing. No Due diligence.
Anyway, there are consequences to lack of foresight!

The purpose of such documents is to present CURRENT REALITIES to you in Black & White, so you can make informed decision, but noo, you don't want to patronize us! $30 is too much for you!

Our business Advisory.
1. Don't do business where the locals are your direct competitors. You must have a target market. Show me your target customer, I will show you a business that would work.
Make sure you have a plan B business which should actually be a Niche. Rwandans lack Niche or skills, so you should have one.

2. Rather than frivolous business like owning a bike, barbershop, phone repair, Etc, kindly engage in business that actually creates or have a Value chain. Value is what people pay for. Most of our Post here always talk about Value.
If your business Value has close & easily available competition, how do you hope to survive, not to talk of returning a profit?
Certain business can not guarantee you a work permit. Several times, we have been called upon to help individuals who made wrong choice by relying on individuals opinions rather than good business decisions and tools. We help some, we didn't help some!
Any company we register for you will guarantee you a PR. Owning bikes won't.

3. Keep your expenses Low. Rwandans know how to push you into spending your money, and ditching you once it's all gone! Make sure they know you as a shark who price alot. Who is ready to fight. Don't let them shame you into spending money beyond your limit. Your business first, before anything else!

4. Go for low cost accommodation, don't be ashamed. You will thank me later.
Accomodations in Kigali is poor, yet overpriced. But there are places you can get accommodation for$25-30 for two rooms per month. Be like the Indians & Chinese, you're here to dig money not to bury money. But, babes, sex worker's won't allow you make decisions!

5. Beware of the plastic smile! Once you're in Kigali, one thing you notice is everyone has a smile and seem good. Watch your pocket that's their target!
It happened to everyone, Whites & Blacks alike. Happened Once, their fault, happen twice your fault! Once can not kill your business, but twice might be costly for you!

6. Avoid locals or friends showing you, or leading you to buy or get stuffs. Rwandans are very cunning. Do your due diligence and don't fail to caution anyone before you start doing deals with them. Infact, do business with companies rather. Pay for their service, but ask them to get you the exact amount of what ever you deligate them to get for you.

7. Make sure you know what brought you to Kigali...
Pleasure? Ok. Be a tourist like the whites, but ensure you come with enough dollars or pounds.
Business? Ok. Be like the Indians or Chinese. They dig, they don't bury money! Advice: You can not be both at the same time!
Don't say you are into business, yet live like a tourist!

Finally, what ever information you require, pay Bigkoko® a token and we will get it for you.
This token will save you headache and lost Investment tomorrow!
Thank you!

Bigkoko:
• Eagles alone, amongst all birds fly at high altitude. She doesn't fly around with Sparrows or Ravens. Stay away from little mind's if you want to fly higher in business. Eagles fly with eagles!
• Eagles have strong vision. Eagles can focus on something for up to 5 kilometers away. When an eagle sees a prey, it narrows it's focus on it, till it grabs it. Eagles are not distracted till it gets the prey. As a business person, don't let lack of capital, support, partnership distract you. Negotiate where you can so you can remain focused.
• Eagles don't fight in terrains they're not familiar with. She picks up a prey, a snake. Instead of slugging it out with it on land, she gently fly with it up, picks out it's eyes and drop it from great heights. Battle solved.
• Eagle don't eat Dead stuffs. That's for vultures, little wonder vultures are weak, frail and vulnerable. As for eagles, they're virulent, strong and graceful. Eagles feed on only fresh catch. As an entrepreneur, be careful what you fees your eyes, ears. Stay away from outdated info, false info, unclear info or mere assumptions and speculation. Do a research or pay someone to do it.
• Eagles love the storm. When cloud gathers, eagles are excited. Other birds are scared shit. The wind generated by the storm helps the eagles to fly higher above the clouds, but other birds beats a hasty retreat. Business storms are great organizational tools to rise higher.
• Eagles test before they trust. Once a she-eagle meets a he-eagle, she tests the prowess and dedication of the he-eagle by flying down, pick up a twig, fly to great highs and drops the twig. If the he-eagle dives down immediately to pick up and bring the twig back to her, then they can make eaglets together.
• Eagles shades old advantages. When eagles grow old, and his feathers becomes weak, and can't take him as fast as should, he looks for an isolated place up high in cliffs, plucks off his old feathers from his body till it's bare. He then wait in his hiding place until new feather grows back. Only then he flys out!

Reflect on these to smartly make good business decisions!

Bigkoko® African
Integrated Services LTD
Kigali Rwanda offers the following services to clients regardless of where you currently resides!

Company Registration (RDB)
Business Support Services
Account opening
Feasibility Study
Market Research
PR Advisory Services
Accommodation, Rentals
TCC Applications
PR application via Irembo.
With the exception of PR, Account opening, other services are mostly assessed in three working days!

We're Bigkoko®, we deliver!
Re: Seven Business Lessons Any Entrepreneur Should Learn From Eagles. by Bigkoko: 3:57am On May 16, 2022
Eagles are known for Strength, Bravery and Wisdom! Be like the Eagle, king of all Birds!
Re: Seven Business Lessons Any Entrepreneur Should Learn From Eagles. by Bigkoko: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
What you should Never do as an Entrepreneur!
Never Scale up too Quick! Instead Buy Tech or Intel on how to improve Processes! Easy money breeds laziness!

I laugh when African Entrepreneurs go take funding from Western INTERESTS. No matter what fanciful names they call it; Seed Capital, Accelerator Funding, etc. You are been primed to fail. You end up been TOLD WHAT TO DO; you get overstaffed, over burdened, over stressed and skewed badly to fail. Just like projects IMF or World Bank fund in Africa...hahahhahaha, they simply stuff these projects with needless bottlenecks......and over bloat the projects with lots of Consultant fees that ends up recycled back to them through their cronies & proxies acting as Consultants. What are they Consulting for a Project with Blueprints!

Ask your self who gave the Japs Accelerator Funding when they were building the Tech needed for Aircraft CARRIERS, JET ENGINES, PLANES during 1900s? The West has nothing to give an African Entrepreneur, if in doubt go collect & compare your Company with Bigkoko African Integrated Services L.L.C in five years! With your funding have you made profit? Say the truth!!

Ask your self what Aids by these Sharks to your Government have attained? How has IMF & Other Bretton Woods loans impacted on African Economies? An abysmal failure. It simply yoked the economies into further debts! The servicing of such debts simply broke the Economy. There is only One way Africa can get it right: Bond together like a herd of Buffalo. Build Super Companies like the Asian Keiretsui or Chaebol. Group together like they do under Orgs like NATO, EU. Do stuffs together & Share technology & Intel like the Americans & British do.
One bright CEO/MD should organize & bring 10-20 Companies under a JV and slug it out with competitors.

I tell you no Western Start up of our Size can Compete with Bigkoko in like Business because our Strategy is special, unlike what is taught in Class room!
In Nov so far Bigkoko has made more than $900 in profits after expenses because we have niche services the customer is willing to pay a premium on!

Why do i say this?
Growth is painful, slow & gradual. If you make the mistake of taking funding to scale up, you have simply leap more than you can bear or what your original strategy can tolerate. Show me any Start up with all sort of funding that can boost of profits within months of commencing business? The reason is simple....they are trying a European or American Business Model in Africa. The closest Model that ought to be practiced should be a mix of Asian & African.

Seed money for Entrepreneurs by Western Interests = Aids by IMF/Bretton Woods = Economic Slavery!

My Guru told me to avoid any form of economic aide/loan, except during a state of War as survival should be paramount, and delay might not provide the required time needed to regroup and tackle the situation!

Instead of Seed Funding, strive to buy Tech, Intel, R&grin!

At Bigkoko.....it's One Focus, One Success!

(1) (Reply)

Quick-convert Exchange (crypto,usdt And Gift Cards) Buying And Selling Made Easy / You Are Not Supposed To Remain Poor After Reading This / Web / App Testing - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.