Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,643 members, 7,889,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Who Else Got This Casava In Affiliation With Smedan Email? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Got This Casava In Affiliation With Smedan Email? (594 Views)

Over 2m Businesses Die In Nigeria In 5 Years – SMEDAN / I Can Help You Register Your Business With SMEDAN / With 5k Take This Amazing Opportunity To Register Your Business With Smedan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Casava In Affiliation With Smedan Email? by mommaJ(f): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hello house, who else got the above email from CASAVA about a health cash grant? I would like to know if it's real or a new ongoing scam..
Re: Who Else Got This Casava In Affiliation With Smedan Email? by chieni(f): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello mommaJ, you sent a PM. How can I help you?
Re: Who Else Got This Casava In Affiliation With Smedan Email? by mommaJ(f): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
chieni:
Hello mommaJ, you sent a PM. How can I help you?
Hi, I saw your comment on that transcription gig opening thread...and checked your threads too. Please I would appreciate working transcriptions with you... Will that be possible please?
Re: Who Else Got This Casava In Affiliation With Smedan Email? by chieni(f): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
mommaJ:
Hi, I saw your comment on that transcription gig opening thread...and checked your threads too. Please I would appreciate working transcriptions with you... Will that be possible please?
Its been a while I got transcription jobs. However if something comes up I will let you know. Are you good with any of the major Nigerian language?
Re: Who Else Got This Casava In Affiliation With Smedan Email? by mommaJ(f): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
chieni:

Its been a while I got transcription jobs. However if something comes up I will let you know. Are you good with any of the major Nigerian language?
No, just English, please. What other jobs are you into now since it's been a while with transcriptions?
Re: Who Else Got This Casava In Affiliation With Smedan Email? by chieni(f): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
mommaJ:
No, just English, please. What other jobs are you into now since it's been a while with transcriptions?
Do you mind posting your WhatsApp contact so we can discuss?
Re: Who Else Got This Casava In Affiliation With Smedan Email? by mommaJ(f): 1:21am On Feb 09, 2022
chieni:

Do you mind posting your WhatsApp contact so we can discuss?
dd me up please.
Re: Who Else Got This Casava In Affiliation With Smedan Email? by chieni(f): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2022
mommaJ you can delete it.
Re: Who Else Got This Casava In Affiliation With Smedan Email? by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
chieni:

awww nice. You did your registration from start to finish?

Yes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Bread Nylon Printing Machine / Man Left The UK To Build The Biggest Drink Company In Nigeria / CHEAP DATA HERE !!!Let Me Be Your Data Plug!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.