Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,909 members, 7,962,927 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Security Shock EKSU Student With Teaser Because Of Exam Malpractice (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Security Shock EKSU Student With Teaser Because Of Exam Malpractice (VIDEO) (314 Views)

UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate / Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Shock EKSU Student With Teaser Because Of Exam Malpractice (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

Two staff of Ekiti state university (EKSU) has been seen in a video using a teaser to shock a student after they accused him of Exam Malpractice, Siggy reports.

A few seconds later, another man who is also reported to be a staff of the university came with a teaser and shock the young student, leaving the student to cry out in pain

The student was after which dragged to an undisclosed location.

Most users who have reacted to the video said the action is wrong and they can be sued for the act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqOHLDFXMX4

https://campusnews.medium.com/security-shock-eksu-student-with-teaser-because-of-exam-malpractice-video-4be91a145937

Re: Security Shock EKSU Student With Teaser Because Of Exam Malpractice (VIDEO) by Rubby09(f): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Security Shock EKSU Student With Teaser Because Of Exam Malpractice (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
did the constitution of the land support this?
Re: Security Shock EKSU Student With Teaser Because Of Exam Malpractice (VIDEO) by smartasuen(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Naija and Strange news no be new thing
Re: Security Shock EKSU Student With Teaser Because Of Exam Malpractice (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Crazy things happening under buhari's administration! angry
Re: Security Shock EKSU Student With Teaser Because Of Exam Malpractice (VIDEO) by dontrulee: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2022
I remember that year wey I be machinery for EKSU. I never enter university then but I dey write exam for final year student. And na A's I dey get. Those bad-good days Sha ..
Re: Security Shock EKSU Student With Teaser Because Of Exam Malpractice (VIDEO) by doggedfighter(f): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Brutality is the order of the day in Nigeria.

I pray they don't kill or injure him.
Re: Security Shock EKSU Student With Teaser Because Of Exam Malpractice (VIDEO) by dreyboard(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2022
dontrulee:
I remember that year wey I be machinery for EKSU. I never enter university then but I dey write exam for final year student. And na A's I dey get. Those bad-good days Sha ..
You mean you haven't enter 100 lvl and you have been writing exams for final year student?..., Continue grin

1 Like

Re: Security Shock EKSU Student With Teaser Because Of Exam Malpractice (VIDEO) by dontrulee: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2022
dreyboard:
You mean you haven't enter 100 lvl and you have been writing exams for final year student?..., Continue grin

Yes, it's funny right.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Find The Best Seo Company In Lahore & Get Started With Your Own Online / What Advice Can You Give To A Person, Who Aspires To Make A First Class? / Politics & Parties Did Not Stop Me From Bagging First Class In Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.