Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,890 members, 7,918,897 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

Re-arrange/rewrite Research, Get Paid! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re-arrange/rewrite Research, Get Paid! (234 Views)

Do You Love To Write? Can You Research? Get Hired Today! / Arrange In Ascending Order / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re-arrange/rewrite Research, Get Paid! by ekems2020(m): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
This job is just as the headline says.

You are to re-write and/reorder a section of research work to pass plagiarism check and to achieve 100% uniqueness.

I will give you the copy to work on. You are not going online nor adding any new content to the work. No extra work besides re-writing and/reordering the research work.

Someone who does research or assignment writing is most suited for this task although an ordinary article writer who knows what to do can handle it also.

If you are interested shoot me a mesaage on WhatsApp now using my contact below. Pay is instant after the job.

Don't drop replies below nor ask me to call or email you. I won't be back to respond. Follow the instruction above and reach me now if interested.
Re: Re-arrange/rewrite Research, Get Paid! by Jubal01: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Info About This Company / Receptionistsand Porters Urgently Needed! / Female Cleaner Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.