Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,985 members, 7,973,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:45 PM

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) (73145 Views)

NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
tyup:

ur point is?

His point is ,stop assuming nonsense.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
BennyDGreat:

What type of bike will he get for 200k?
I wonder,even a small tokunbo Honda Dio 50 cc scooter is #200k now or more
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
If it was a lady,na land cruiser...if you know,you know
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
freddie009:

That's the problem with most Nigerians, how can you save up money to buy a car instead of doing business with it.
Oversabi , those using their car as taxi or dumb right?
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Congrats boy!

U are have just been officially inducted into the mechanic hall of fame.

Veteran mechanic loading....

This car will surely turn u into a rare competent mechanic. U no go fit dodge am.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why are you guys putting pressure on the guy?

Na wetin him money reach.

Everybody can't start with 2015 model na.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Bamaf(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
The guy just dey catch cruise...... E just want to trend���
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Vhee:
you for enter this kind bolt car�
why not
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by latiephwald(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
This guy did something unique in other to gain Audience. I like it anyway He won trend
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by danhans(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Congrats but mercedes Benz no be am,very hard to maintain he would have gone for toyota for easy maintainace mercedes barb my hair that year,as my first car the motor na yawa
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
clockwisereport:
Some people get mind o. How can you buy trouble with your hard-earned money?

By buying this car, this guy has made customer with a mechanic, an auto-electrician, a spare parts dealer, a welder and a panelbeater.

You sef ehnnn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by pek(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
The past owner of the car couldn't spell his name correctly.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by aikyg(m): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mumu Corper! grin grin
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
And you call this an achievement? Instead of you invest into agriculture/farming, we went and buy old scrap just to impress Bebes for your area
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by VicM6: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
wahala upon trouble.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
tyup:
Imagine buying a car cuz of area oppression...misplaced priority

Rule No1. Inorder to succeed in life, quit thinking like an average 9ja girl

You beat me to it. The first thing that came to mind is was misplaced priorities.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Vhee(f): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A corp member identified as Kenny Omomeji, shared photos of the car he reportedly bought from his monthly NYSC allowance, Siggy reports.

According to Kenny who was pictured posing with the car, he was able to buy an old model of Mercedes Benz after saving his N33,000 allowance for six months. He also revealed that the car was his first and it reportedly cost N198,000.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kennyomomeji/status/1481590551485075458

When asked why he didn't invest the money in something else, Kenny replied;

"Car oppression full my local government nah why me sef get this".
I just hope you don save money you go carry repair am��
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A corp member identified as Kenny Omomeji, shared photos of the car he reportedly bought from his monthly NYSC allowance, Siggy reports.

According to Kenny who was pictured posing with the car, he was able to buy an old model of Mercedes Benz after saving his N33,000 allowance for six months. He also revealed that the car was his first and it reportedly cost N198,000.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kennyomomeji/status/1481590551485075458

When asked why he didn't invest the money in something else, Kenny replied;

"Car oppression full my local government nah why me sef get this".

Una no see the plate number, na from Israel e buy am. Anyway kudos to you. There is always a starting point
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by treatise: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
He obviously bought liability instead of asset.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Vhee(f): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
He should just use the remaining six months to save for repairs just a friendly advise
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by LollySeaSide: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Wow!
Congratulations to him.
Big boy with a small God.
If to say him be small girl boy with big God, that money for reach am buy 2020 GLK.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by sunkieisland(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
You buy a car for 150,000 and you expect it not to breakdown.

Another thread coming soon
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
ComeToJesus:
Why are you guys putting pressure on the guy?

Na wetin him money reach.

Everybody can't start with 2015 model na.
He thinks he has sense more than the person that sold the car to him.
Na him and Mechanic go dey do Tug of war of where to park that car.
His house or Mechanic workshop. Mon to Fri.

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
He just acquired a liability. It would have been better for him to buy second hand keke napep or golf 1 than buying this liability.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Gkemz:
He just acquired a liability.
A heavy one!
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
alabi chop all my nysc money i saved 250k nd invest it on betting now i no get shishi and allawee don stop and nobody wanna employ me im really receiving pepper
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
He has a new best friend - his mechanic.

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Inferiority complex and fake life they worry this one.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Even though he ride this car for two days and he sells it , he will forever be called a formal car owner.

If You don't know the reason he bought the car , just keep quiet.. he may buy it to hustle .. many guys that are serving with him may not save 1 Kobo after there service year..
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Whatever makes him happy
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Wettoid123: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
super story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet The Small Sized Corper At Ebonyi State NYSC Orientation Camp / Beautiful Corper Whose Backside Got Guys Talking / Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.