Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,889 members, 7,980,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:32 AM

Saraki Is Very Much In The Presidential Race To Win - Onaiwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is Very Much In The Presidential Race To Win - Onaiwu (387 Views)

Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Is Very Much In The Presidential Race To Win - Onaiwu by Itopalucky(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
.....disregard news of him stepping down for anybody; Onaiwu to naysayers

January 14, 2022

Earl Osaro Onaiwu has called on Nigerians to focus on the credentials and winning prospects of former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, and disregard mischief makers. He made this call in a Friday statement while reacting to news that his principal, Dr. Bukola Saraki is actually working for some other Presidential aspirant.

The pioneer DG of PDP Governors forum and National Coordinator of Saraki Nigeria ‘23 used the opportunity to list the credentials of Bukola Saraki who is “a former Governor and a notable leader in North Central PDP and in North Central politics. In fact, he seems to be the candidate of the people of North Central, the third most populated geopolitical zone in Nigeria at the moment.”

“Sen. (Dr) Bukola Saraki is very much in the race for the 2023 presidency. He is the candidate to beat. He is young, energetic and experienced. His views, insights, mission and vision for a better Nigeria are too spot-on for him to be stepping down for anyone.

“Those peddling news of Bukola Saraki stepping down or working for any Presidential aspirant, are simply spreading such fake news possibly because they are intimidated by Bukola Saraki’s sterling credentials as a Presidential material. By the way, Bukola Saraki has not even declared for office yet in as much as 2023 is concerned. He is still consulting. He is consulting with the youths, he is consulting with the artisans, he is consulting with party leaders, he is consulting with market men and market women, he is consulting with captains of industries and international investors who may want to invest in Nigeria under a sane clime compared to what we have under APC that is rather chasing investors out of Nigeria to Ghana, South Africa and other neighbouring countries as the APC harsh economic policies are choking and chasing away businesses and investments.

“At the end of all these consultations in their merit; my principal, His Excellency Dr Bukola Saraki, will in the fullness of time, as we trust the pressure on him to run for Office of President in 2023 is really much, that he will formally declare to run for Office of President and we shall hit the ground running. Disregard as fake, any news saying he is stepping down for anybody please. Thank you,” Earl Osaro Onaiwu told pressmen in Abuja.

Re: Saraki Is Very Much In The Presidential Race To Win - Onaiwu by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
which Saraki? Bukola? are u in ur senses
Re: Saraki Is Very Much In The Presidential Race To Win - Onaiwu by Clintifydan(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hisbah21:
which Saraki? Bukola? are u in ur senses

Saraki is the best option your jerk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Very Much In The Presidential Race To Win - Onaiwu by FreeStuffsNG: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Really? Funny how power is transient.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu to take Nigeria to greater heights.
May God bless Nigeria forever

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Very Much In The Presidential Race To Win - Onaiwu by Bmaster(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Really? Funny how power is transient.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu to take Nigeria to greater heights.
May God bless Nigeria forever
una mumu never do?
Una no wan get sense now wey e too early abi?

edit: i understood the fact that everyone has the right to exercise his/her franchise,yes!!!! Everyone does,but at the expenses of what?
Make we use our senses this time
Re: Saraki Is Very Much In The Presidential Race To Win - Onaiwu by FreeStuffsNG: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bmaster:
una mumu never do?
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent. He was my Governor for solid 8 years and all his legacies and vision with his successors he mentored catapulted Lagos to the 5th largest economy in Africa. If backing such a great public administrator and a Patriot against HE Saraki that Kwarans flatly rejected, is mumu to you then the word Mumu must have a different meaning in your dictionary.
My appeal goes to fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
May God bless Nigeria forever.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Very Much In The Presidential Race To Win - Onaiwu by Bmaster(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent. He was my Governor for solid 8 years and all his legacies and vision with his successors he mentored catapulted Lagos to the 5th largest economy in Africa. If backing such a great public administrator and a Patriot against HE Saraki that Kwarans flatly rejected, is mumu to you then the word Mumu must have a different meaning in your dictionary.
My appeal goes to fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
May God bless Nigeria forever.
you are enforcing an old man on almost 200,000,000 people,simply because of what you thought he did when he was young?

Or ain't you aware that he is old already?
Nigeria needs young and vibrant people to lead,
Meanwhile,because i'm against you imposing tinubu on us,doesn't mean that i am for saraki.
Re: Saraki Is Very Much In The Presidential Race To Win - Onaiwu by adekolaelect(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bmaster:
una mumu never do?

edit: i understood the fact that everyone has the right to exercise his/her franchise,yes!!!! Everyone does,but at the expenses of what?
Make we use our senses this time
How can we know if you use your own too?

(1) (Reply)

Money That Could Have Lifted 1000 Almajiri From Poverty / Chief Jim Nwobodo: The Betrayal Of An Elder. By John Agbo / Okowa Rejoices With Owhorode Of Olomu At 105

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.