Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,878 members, 7,935,747 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:04 PM

"I Have Many Girlfriend And They Always Tell Me I Love You" - Zazu Finall Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Many Girlfriend And They Always Tell Me I Love You" - Zazu Finall Reveal (554 Views)

"Na Ogun Go Kill You" - Zazu Curse His Manager Kogbagidi / Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable Acquires A New Car (Photos) / Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Many Girlfriend And They Always Tell Me I Love You" - Zazu Finall Reveal by 9jaspice: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
In an open interview with Portable Zazu, the singer revealed that he have a lot of girlfriends and they all love him and always say "I love you" to him every day.... Zazu also revealed that he have children from different women who he doesn't even know where they mum are now.... Lol such a funny boy grin grin grin
Anyway click below to watch the full interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICHwxM_Ht_M
Re: "I Have Many Girlfriend And They Always Tell Me I Love You" - Zazu Finall Reveal by Goldbw122(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
This guy go good for comedy skirt I swear lol
Re: "I Have Many Girlfriend And They Always Tell Me I Love You" - Zazu Finall Reveal by nachisunday(m): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Goldbw122:
This guy go good for comedy skirt I swear lol
lol am telling you. Funny shaa
Re: "I Have Many Girlfriend And They Always Tell Me I Love You" - Zazu Finall Reveal by Muna4real(f): 12:40am On Jan 15, 2022
I'm weak. How can someone love this Kain thing abeg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Many Girlfriend And They Always Tell Me I Love You" - Zazu Finall Reveal by Karemarealty288(m): 5:54am On Jan 15, 2022
This is what happens wen you dash monkey banana.......

(1) (Reply)

Fans Excited As Falz, Ycee, Peruzzi Link Up In Reminisce’s Beautiful Lagos House / Yinka Ayefele Live Performance With Gov. Alao Akala At Ogbomosho / Bbnaija Reunion 2022 Queen And Boma F!ght At Reunion (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.