Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

How Do You Mentan Your Generator For It To Last Longer? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Do You Mentan Your Generator For It To Last Longer? (526 Views)

Benefits Of Using Cooking Gas To Power Your Generator / How To Maintain Your Generator / How To Make Your Mobile Data Subscription Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Mentan Your Generator For It To Last Longer? by StanleyChibuzor: 6:26am On Jan 15, 2022
1 change oil every month use good recommend engine oil, is just like blood and water flow in our body

2 don't over load the generator try and find out the exact capacity of the appliances you are about to put on the generator.

3 Do not over run your Generator for too many hours

4 Before using or after using, please check your Generator if there is any loosened bolts to avoid causing serious damage to the generator.

If you need to get a spare parts for your Generator get Original SUMEC FIRMAN spare parts it very strong and reliable, they have a confirmation codes were you can confirm if the spare parts is an original SUMEC FIRMAN I am speaking from the experience I had few days ago.
Re: How Do You Mentan Your Generator For It To Last Longer? by Lawlab251: 6:30am On Jan 15, 2022
I pray a lot. I also have a good technician.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Mentan Your Generator For It To Last Longer? by HacheNoire: 6:35am On Jan 15, 2022
Simple trick!

Add one table spoon of carbide to every one litter of petroleum you put into it.

Those engine oil and not as good as you think, no matter the brand.

Dissolve Bar soap with Microwave oven and mix with Engine oil.

Thank me later when your generator does not get damaged for one year.
Re: How Do You Mentan Your Generator For It To Last Longer? by hamtabfawaz(m): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2022
Good morning, how do one identify if a generator is 2.8Kva , is it written on the body of the generator?
Re: How Do You Mentan Your Generator For It To Last Longer? by hamtabfawaz(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2022
StanleyChibuzor:
1 change oil every month use good recommend engine oil, is just like blood and water flow in our body

2 don't over load the generator try and find out the exact capacity of the appliances you are about to put on the generator.

3 Do not over run your Generator for too many hours

4 Before using or after using, please check your Generator if there is any loosened bolts to avoid causing serious damage to the generator.

If you need to get a spare parts for your Generator get Original SUMEC FIRMAN spare parts it very strong and reliable, they have a confirmation codes were you can confirm if the spare parts is an original SUMEC FIRMAN I am speaking from the experience I had few days ago.

What brand of 2.8kva generator would you advise one to buy?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Mentan Your Generator For It To Last Longer? by StanleyChibuzor: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2022
hamtabfawaz:
Good morning, how do one identify if a generator is 2.8Kva , is it written on the body of the generator?
, Yes, is written on the generator, but you have to be very careful because the bad dealers in the market now remove the original stickers that comes with the generator and replace with a bigger KVA so please is good if you want to buy SUMEC FIRMAN product look for one of their branded shop close to your location you are granted.
Re: How Do You Mentan Your Generator For It To Last Longer? by StanleyChibuzor: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2022
hamtabfawaz:

What brand of 2.8kva generator would you advise one to buy?

Go for SPG4000E2 or FPG4800E2 you won't regret it.

(1) (Reply)

Legit App To Sell Gift Cards In Naira With Fast Payment / Iphone 12 Pro 128GB For Fast Sale / Samsung S22 For Sale...SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.