Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Only God Can Help You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only God Can Help You (188 Views)

Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. / Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? / Things You Never Thought God Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only God Can Help You by jonatoye(m): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Only God can help you

WORD FOR TODAY
One of the best orientations and approaches to life in every aspect is knowing that only God can help you. Men will only help you if and only if God commands them to help!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And he said, "If the LORD does not help you, where can I find help for you? From the threshing floor or from the winepress?" (2Kings 6:27
NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you at any time wondered why some people failed to help despite having the capacity and resources to help? Have come to a point where you are not just willing to help despite having enough resources to help? No man will have anything no matter how hard he tries if he is not given from above. It is only the man that has received help from above that will be helped.

A rich man was challenged by the sacrifice of a man who donated his old car (taxi) for the work of God; he ordered that a brand new car be given to him. The rich man was very unhappy and indignant the next day when the lucky man went to appreciate him for the gesture. He was probably not himself when he did what he did because God commanded him to do it.

Grace to help or to be helped will be available when God commands it. Each time you need help, the first place to go is to God the creator of all men and not to men. There is more to what we see in the appearance and presentation of men; their needs are unlimited and unending. To put your trust in men is to prepare for woe.

+ Where do you think your help will come from?

Lord! Command people that matters to help me and make me a blessing in my generation in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
Only God can do what no man can do. Only Him can truly Help!!!

Have a Graceful Weekend!!!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Must Do To Make 2022 Your Year / Part 1: Questions That Destroy Islam / Why Christians From Africa Will Deny Christ, To Escape Death In The Middle East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.