Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,515 members, 7,914,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? (10389 Views)

Woman Shares Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Acts 'Holy' / The Miracle You Will Never Forget / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by doggedfighter(f): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
AmbassadoR100:
God have mercy on you

Which God grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Prettychild(f): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
There are plenty things, if I start writing them, honestly, I won’t finish it. Indeed God is a miraculous God
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thank you, Almighty Father.

❤❤❤❤
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by maxwelloweezy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
Salvation of my soul
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by mfm04622: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Buffalo2:
A car, on the the very last day of 2019. The fellow just called and asked me to meet him downtown and on getting there, he took me to a car stand and asked me to make my choice. Within 15 minutes the transaction was over and I got the car of my choice. Praise The Lord.

What did you do to the man for him to buy you a car?
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by ButterBurger: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

He's just an imaginary being that exists in people's heads.

He does nothing.
freedom of expression. That's your own opinion.
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Goldentulip2: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
I’m alive. God is great
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by NewJ6322: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
My admission to medical school it was like a dream to me
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

They only thing that will happen is the way you God worshippers has trooped out in your numbers to attack my post.

Aside that nothing else will happen.

Because there's nobody in the sky.

Neither is there anything spiritual about anything.

It's only people fighting people over imaginary being that exists in their imaginations.

Peace !
We are free to think how we like, however, certain thoughts could come with consequences. Saying there is no God means there is nothing like miracle, it means no one is responsible for this creation. As someone who has experienced a very convincing miracle and witnessed other powerful miracles among my siblings I will never open my mouth to say there is no God. You all need is an encounter.
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Marablac(f): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Good health , life and my beautiful twins. Thank you lord
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by oluwafeolami(m): 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=OsilaGama post=109383891]Hello

whenever i recall that very traged day i was to write my physics xternal exams i all ways thank jahh...

2days before that paper,..i lost my dad.,and i was like mhen am i even going to sit for that paper??..

But i just gauged up,took my bath that morning went to school like nothing happend,when i knw fully well that am not prepared...anyways we sat in the hall and i was given my question paper and to GOD who made me,80% of the question wer calculations which i didnt prepare 4...

I prayed and did the little i know and i submitted...3mnths leta our resulths whr out and i had a CREDIT in physic..uptill today am still thanking GOD for his grace...

Share your experiences if you have any.[/quote

There’s no way you can quantify what u call miracles cos unbelievers also enjoy what u call miracle. If u don’t hustle shishi u no go see. The lady quoting u knows more than you and she was trying to engage u but it clearly shows u don’t have anything to say to defend ur “miracle “. I believe in God tho, but I no dey overhype what is natural. Bad and good things happens to everybody, know this and know peace.

Were u d only one that lost ur dad and wrote physics exam and passed nationwide? Infact there are people who lost both parents on their final papers and they still and are still excelling. U for no read at all and expect God to perform miracle by making u pass. Hard work brings success, I hope u dig bro? Peace and love always.
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Emperoo: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

He's just an imaginary being that exists in people's heads.

He does nothing.

Sorry Sister.... You dont knw God yet. pls try and knw him, he isn't existing in our minds alone, he's powerful and ready to act, he's alive, he's beyond description, just ask for forgiveness already, don't allow your pride to stand on your way. I am a scientist, I studied science to certain point that I said that everything happens naturally. But still I opened my mind to reality and every possible truth, I am telling you the truth, I can't lie to you. If you are serious about what you are saying it's either you are deviated from reality or deceived and also you are without hope in this world and that wish is to come, if you deny him, he will deny you..
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Akeema14: 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
1) healed me of ulcer in 2017, through praise. 2) healed me of kidney decease with no surgery or drug in 2021, through annointing oil
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by doggedfighter(f): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2022
Emperoo:

Sorry Sister.... You dont knw God yet. pls try and knw him, he isn't existing in our minds alone, he's powerful and ready to act, he's alive, he's beyond description, just ask for forgiveness already, don't allow your pride to stand on your way. I am a scientist, I studied science to certain point that I said that everything happens naturally. But still I opened my mind to reality and every possible truth, I am telling you the truth, I can't lie to you. If you are serious about what you are saying it's either you are deviated from reality or deceived and also you are without hope in this world and that wish is to come, if you deny him, he will deny you..

I thought you would say something but just like others you said nothing.
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Cloud007: 12:21am On Jan 17, 2022
johnnywayne:
[b][/b]

Interesting, am also an intercessor ...some things like ?
you know our trade. You don't divulge things you see. especially when you are yet to understand it.

Peace
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by OsilaGama(m): 6:05am On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=oluwafeolami post=109433429][/quote]
I see
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Emperoo: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

I thought you would say something but just like others you said nothing.

A word a enough for the wise..
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by johnnywayne(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2022
Cloud007:
you know our trade. You don't divulge things you see. especially when you are yet to understand it.

Peace

Hmmm...that's right ..seen a lot also which am yet to understand, peace to you also.
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Goldentulip2: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2022
After life threatening 6 major surgeries, I’m alive. That’s my miracle. I’m grateful to my God every single day for this
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by ignis: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
eazisky:
I had hepatitis B about 10 years ago, I was treating malaria and typhoid untill it broke me down, I was taken to the hospital finally and doctor said it was too late that I had no pulse, but how I came back to life, only God knows.

Do you still have the hepatitis B now?
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by eazisky(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
ignis:

No Sir
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by eazisky(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
ignis:

I did the test just last month and it was negative, the doctor did it again to be sure and it was negative for the second time
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by ignis: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
eazisky:

I did the test just last month and it was negative, the doctor did it again to be sure and it was negative for the second time

Did you use any medication ?
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Greatzeus(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
My wife just gave me a beautiful baby girl two days ago after 3 years of being married. My joy knows no bond right now.
Congratulations bro. God bless you abundantly to provide for your child
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by eazisky(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
ignis:

Did you use any medication ?

No, except the one I used when I was discharged then
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Mazugore365: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
The biggest miracle for me is my life. I guess it can be considered as something that I was given by God actually. Of course, scientists have already proved how people are born and this process is already described and the topic is closed, however I can't believe that everything is so easy. There is a miracle in our lives and basically how we were born. As for confirmation to my words I can claim that all of us feel sometimes that we have already lived this life but it was in the past. So, there are plenty of such coincidences in our life, but we are tend not to notice them.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by benitwater(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Healing and so many things
Thank you almighty father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Satan Really Exist? / Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses / Senate Passes Obamahealth Bill, Chip To Be Implanted On D Arm Or Forehead; 666?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.