Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Guidance On How To Apply For Masters In The US As A Computer Science Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guidance On How To Apply For Masters In The US As A Computer Science Graduate (269 Views)

Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens / Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guidance On How To Apply For Masters In The US As A Computer Science Graduate by abskidodawinner(m): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders, please I’m trying to apply for masters in the US.
I studied computer sciences and need guidance on how to write GRE and TOEFL exams, price for these exams, best time to write the exam if I plan to go early next year and other important things I failed to mention that you think I should know.
I’ll really appreciate your help.
Thank you.
Re: Guidance On How To Apply For Masters In The US As A Computer Science Graduate by abskidodawinner(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anyone please...
Re: Guidance On How To Apply For Masters In The US As A Computer Science Graduate by Oluibk: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
I'm also preparing for my GRE right now, so I won't be able to say much because I haven't taken one before. There are a number of documents you can read to prepare you for the GRE, visit pdfdrive.com and try and download some books on GRE preparation (magoosh, manhattan, princeton). Also I think youtube videos would help immensely. Not to scare you buy I have been told is a difficult if you have little to no preparation. If you also need someone to talk to about GRE and TOEFL, I can be of some assistance. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Guidance On How To Apply For Masters In The US As A Computer Science Graduate by Randomv3r: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
I believe the GRE thread on Nairaland and Reddit will be of help to you.

(1) (Reply)

Family Demands Justice For LASPOTECH Student Killed By Police Stray Bullet / Please, I Need Help Jupeb Literature Texts / Solve: 2÷1/2+2-5+6÷2×3 And Stand A Chance To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.