Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,716 members, 7,941,726 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Dream About A Very Old Friend. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream About A Very Old Friend. (337 Views)

Apostle Suleman ‘s old friend and wife fainted in church as he surprised them wi / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream About A Very Old Friend. by dan761(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2022
Hello ,I had a Dream about a very old Friend i have seen so Long ago.

This Friend was into Travelling Stuffs,He travels and renders services to People that wants to Travel in those days.

I saw Him in the Dream recently ,He was talking about Countries that one could Travel to easily and Showing Some Documents..

What does this Signifies ?
Re: Dream About A Very Old Friend. by Akakanfirstclass(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
It means nothing oga..
It is just your mind having fun at night

1 Like

Re: Dream About A Very Old Friend. by dan761(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Akakanfirstclass:
It means nothing oga..
It is just your mind having fun at night
. Really ! Mind Having Fun at night ... That is Serious , It's Been so Long i've seen this guy about 26 Years now...

1 Like

Re: Dream About A Very Old Friend. by Akakanfirstclass(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
dan761:
. Really ! Mind Having Fun at night ... That is Serious , It's Been so Long i've seen this guy about 26 Years now...

Trust me, there is a part of ur mind that you cannot control, it will be using u to catch cruise
Re: Dream About A Very Old Friend. by dan761(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
Akakanfirstclass:

Trust me, there is a part of ur mind that you cannot control, it will be using u to catch cruise
. Okay !
Re: Dream About A Very Old Friend. by Truvelisback(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
dan761:
Hello ,I had a Dream about a very old Friend i have seen so Long ago.

This Friend was into Travelling Stuffs,He travels and renders services to People that wants to Travel in those days.

I saw Him in the Dream recently ,He was talking about Countries that one could Travel to easily and Showing Some Documents..

What does this Signifies ?
The dream signifies aspects of ur personality that u have rejected, but have agreed to incoporate and acknowledge. The documents u see signifies an important information that is abt to be passed to u.
Re: Dream About A Very Old Friend. by dan761(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
The dream signifies aspects of ur personality that u have rejected, but have agreed to incoporate and acknowledge. The documents u see signifies an important information that is abt to be passed to u.
. Thanks !

1 Like

Re: Dream About A Very Old Friend. by Truvelisback(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
dan761:
. Thanks !
It's my pleasure.

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Prophet Odumeje Left E-money & Kcee Speechless As He Spray Dollar / Heaven Or Hell? Mummy G.O's Alleged Man Friend Exposed By Gist Lover Blog / Man Set To Translate Bible In Ohafia Language, Presents Sample Of Genesis(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.