Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,121 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:57 AM

Loan App: Aftermath of tagging customer a criminal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loan App: Aftermath of tagging customer a criminal (430 Views)

Aftermath Of Valentine's Day Romance (picture) / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice / I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan App: Aftermath of tagging customer a criminal by badboyTee(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
After defaming my guy that he his a criminal this guys still have the authority to come beg him to pay now grin

See their message on what sapp

"From L CREDIT

WE HAVE COME TO REALIZED THAT AFTER THE CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION SO MANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO CLEAR THEIR LOAN. SO, WE HAVE A NEW YEAR BONANZA GOING ON NOW,

PAY YOUR PRINCIPAL NOW AND WE CLEAR EVERYTHING FOR YOU

OR

PAY 50% OF YOUR PRINCIPAL NOW AND WE PAUSE THE LATE INTEREST FEE FROM INCREASING.

PAY THROUGH THE APP OR REQUEST FOR THE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND PAY NOW !!!

DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY !!!

FROM FINANCE MANAGER OF L CREDIT"

Nairalanders should he pay or not after what they done

Cc lalasticlala , mynd44
Re: Loan App: Aftermath of tagging customer a criminal by DonBenny77(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Since he has been tagged a wanted criminal on the run already I don't see why he should repay.
Don't pay them shi shi
grin
Re: Loan App: Aftermath of tagging customer a criminal by doggedfighter(f): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
His battered image has paid his debt. grin

Re: Loan App: Aftermath of tagging customer a criminal by Conwarden: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
badboyTee:
After defaming my guy that he his a criminal this guys still have the authority to come beg him to pay now grin

See their message on what sapp

"From L CREDIT

WE HAVE COME TO REALIZED THAT AFTER THE CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION SO MANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO CLEAR THEIR LOAN. SO, WE HAVE A NEW YEAR BONANZA GOING ON NOW,

PAY YOUR PRINCIPAL NOW AND WE CLEAR EVERYTHING FOR YOU

OR

PAY 50% OF YOUR PRINCIPAL NOW AND WE PAUSE THE LATE INTEREST FEE FROM INCREASING.

PAY THROUGH THE APP OR REQUEST FOR THE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND PAY NOW !!!

DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY !!!

FROM FINANCE MANAGER OF L CREDIT"

Nairalanders should he pay or not after what they done

Cc lalasticlala , mynd44

Oga, leave matter for Martha.

Tell your friend to pay his debt.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: Loan App: Aftermath of tagging customer a criminal by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Conwarden:

Oga, leave matter for Martha.

Tell your friend to pay his debt.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
....So what happens to his battered image after paying them ?.

(1) (Reply)

. / Ok / Safety Tips For Ladies On Transit Using Public Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.