Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,678 members, 7,878,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:41 AM

2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye (16689 Views)

2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye / 2023: SWAGA Will Save APC From Embarrassing Defeat - Senator Adeyeye / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by Minjim: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

How come u didn't realise that it is a public forum when u asked why I am asking "everyone" the question? Since u decided to be everyone and u are defending a saint, then answering my questions shouldn't be a challenge for u:

1. How did u come to d conclusion that "Nigerians want osinbajo"?

2. if tinubu is corrupt, how is osinbajo any less corrupt than him?

Keep sounding like a broken record
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by ayindejimmy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Minjim:

Guy, you get time o!

I noticed the guy is strange and I stopped replying him.

Just ignore his follies like I did
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Minjim:

How come u didn't realise that it is a public forum when u asked why I am asking "everyone" the question? Since u decided to be everyone and u are defending a saint, then answering my questions shouldn't be a challenge for u:

1. How did u come to d conclusion that "Nigerians want osinbajo"?

2. if tinubu is corrupt, how is osinbajo any less corrupt than him?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by noegenesis(m): 7:33am On Feb 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Does he have power to contribute to those policies?

Does Buhari listen to people's contributions (except his kinsmen)?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by fregeneh(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2022
But osinbajo has briter chance than tinubu

olatuns2017:

Political leadership is not poastorial or academic.

PYO cannot handles the complex POLITICAL problem .

The cap fits Tinubu more than Osibanjo

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by fregeneh(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2022
Good for us n'ko?

calcal:
THE 3Y

YEMI YEYIN YEWON!

Yemi in the southwest
Yeyin in the North
Yewon in the Southeast and Southsouth combined.

Good for me (YEMI),

Good for you (Yeyin),

Good for them (Yewon).

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by fregeneh(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2022
Cizarr:
Since Tinubu refuses to back him up for Ekiti State governorship election coming up ..he has switched camp. This man is only looking for his own interest not even party interest. Meanwhile he's currently Chairman of SWAGA. Wonderful!

This ADEYEYE is not one and same with that of SWAGA sir.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by lexy2014: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2022
noegenesis:

Does Buhari listen to people's contributions (except his kinsmen)?

You haven't answered my question:

Does osinbajo have power to contribute to the policies of this administration?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by TheRareGem1(f): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
lexy2014:

You need to go and watch the ministerial retreat that happened late last year. Watch and listen to what he said. That was between fiscal and monetary policy and how it should be amongst other thing ...the thing is, he doesn't have power to to call the shot but he never stopped pointing out the loop holes and solutions where necessary. It's left for Mr. P to effect.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by lexy2014: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
TheRareGem1:

You need to go and watch the ministerial retreat that happened late last year. Watch and listen to what he said. That was between fiscal and monetary policy and how it should be amongst other thing ...the thing is, he doesn't have power to to call the shot but he never stopped pointing out the loop holes and solutions where necessary. It's left for Mr. P to effect.

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by olatuns2017: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2022
fregeneh:
But osinbajo has briter chance than tinubu

Brighter chance in presidential primary or in SW support /North support in primaries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps / Senate Expresses Worry Of Fresh Naira Fall / Best And Worst States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.