Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,956 members, 7,922,370 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:15 AM

50 Thing To Throw Away - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 50 Thing To Throw Away (274 Views)

My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Thing To Throw Away by AMumAndMore(f): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
*☘️ WELCOME TO A NEW DAWN!!!*
*Hey Super Mamma ��!*
� The stage is set already for our *2022* moves!!!..and of course, everything has to birth forth our new beginning in *"Grand Style�"*.

� since we have agreed that this month is a “New Dawn for us"...�.. there's no better way to welcome new beginnings other than getting rid of old stuff that we no longer need.��� Don't worry, this an African woman thing we all inherited, e dey hard us to throw stuff away ���.

But this season..it's so necessary we do to give room for new things to come in. We are creating space for all the blessings and goodies the year would bring.

*� Did you join our Declutter Challenge��*

*� Just in case you were wondering what we have been doing, here's a sneak peak at all the things you can possibly declutter �!*

�Are you ready for this Mamma �?

So let me know if you're readyyyyyy ����

Love, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the fullest.

Be fabulous �

Re: 50 Thing To Throw Away by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
AMumAndMore:
*☘️ WELCOME TO A NEW DAWN!!!*
*Hey Super Mamma ��!*
*� Did you join our Declutter Challenge��*

*� Just in case you were wondering what we have been doing, here's a sneak peak at all the things you can possibly declutter �!*
�Are you ready for this Mamma �
Do not throw them away. Instead have a yard sale where you let people those who want those items you no longer need can come pay a few kobos to have them or you donate the items that still have some life in them to charities. undecided

Always remember to recycle and reuse! undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise A Well Behaved Child: All You Need To Know / Wedding Ceremony; Parent's Church Or Daughter's Church. / School Fees Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.