Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) (13105 Views)

Kano Prince, Mustapha Ado Bayero, Marries 2 Wives On Same Day (Photos) / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by Aonkuuse(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7XX66PTANM

President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo on Saturday attended the 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day.

The event which takes place every January 15 to honour the fallen heroes was held in Abuja.

Source: https://salemgists.com/see-photos-from-2022-armed-forces-remembrance-day/

1 Like

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by Aonkuuse(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
i salute our gallant troops and our fallen heroes. may God continue to protect and guide u to crush the enemies of the land

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by Foolishmasses: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
To start with, I'm a Yoruba Nigerian. Therefore, any shots fired towards me by my perceived ethnic men is welcome if I don't align with their sense of reasoning in voting Tinubu. One of the most fraudulent thing ever to grace the face of the earth is democracy, and it's popular and welcome because numbers determine its outcome. The 2015 general elections was determined by numbers too and that shows how majority of people can be so foolish in decision making compare to handful of people who are brilliant and intelligent. Buhari won the 2015 general elections evidently as a result of numbers. His performance till date shows how myopic those who canvassed, supported , campaigned and voted for him are. I knew he wouldn't be a great president from day one. The affliction is about to rise the second time , numbers are about to decide the election again and same as it was the last, so it's about to be next year. It would be counterproductive to your well-being both mentally , financially and physically to vote Tinubu and complain if his presidency is as bad as this or terrible more than what we are experiencing as a nation now. It's glaring for us to see, but we take pleasure in shying away from the truth. Ironically, those who suffer most in this present dispensation of presidency are those commoners who sang Buhari praise pre-election, while the nature has its way of compensating those who voted for others but out-numbered by numbers.
Tinubu is out again and the name is flaring up like a wild fire, same as Buhari name was then..God will provide and meet the needs of those who maybe outnumber by decisions of nitwits once again.
I congratulate myself for making headway in the past seven years even though Buhari presidency wished otherwise.

Ogo ni fun ó ólórun (Glory be to God)

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by timefarm(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Weldone.

One day in the future, we will start moving forward, because this we have now is retrogression.
Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by Brendaniel: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Armed forces remembrance day, the question I ask is, if all what the armed forces are doing to keep the territorial integrity of Nigeria which protects the politicians and takes the lives of it's citizens, is it worth it or is it justifiable? That's why I don't respect the Nigerian armed forces anymore, if they like they can die in their thousands, they died for nothing because they are holding the structure of a blood sucking entity which is supposed to be dismantled to save lives...
Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
I dislike the Nigerian Armed forces, tormentors of innocent civilians

7 Likes

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by Drogunov: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
i salute our gallant troops and our fallen heroes. may God continue to protect and guide u to crush the enemies of the land

Hisbah no send representative ni? Smelly fellow.

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by Akinola100: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Are the families of the fallen heroes well compensated?

4 Likes

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by wamide042(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Our Gallant fallen heroes..
Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by jimmyolasun: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Naa one mind
Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by sesaan(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Meanwhile FULANI bandits are still killing our security men and civilians while another vegetable is warming up to be president

4 Likes

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by tutudesz: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
sesaan:
Meanwhile FULANI bandits are still killing our security men and civilians while another vegetable is warming up to be president
What stopping you from warming up

1 Like

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by sesaan(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
tutudesz:

What stopping you from warming up
Your stupidity

5 Likes

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by hollywater: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Dis mumu government just dey waste taxpayer's money. No be dis same Army wen ISWAP enter their barrack somedays ago and kill 2 people, burnt down everything?

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by Theunbothered: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
War criminals remembrance day. After all this mumu hero worship by mumu Nigerians, soldiers will still kill and beat them like animals in the streets. grin

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by Osilama1: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Foolishmasses:
To start with, I'm a Yoruba Nigerian. Therefore, any shots fired towards me by my perceived ethnic men is welcome if I don't align with their sense of reasoning in voting Tinubu. One of the most fraudulent thing ever to grace the face of the earth is democracy, and it's popular and welcome because numbers determine its outcome. The 2015 general elections was determined by numbers too and that shows how majority of people can be so foolish in decision making compare to handful of people who are brilliant and intelligent. Buhari won the 2015 general elections evidently as a result of numbers. His performance till date shows how myopic those who canvassed, supported , campaigned and voted for him are. I knew he wouldn't be a great president from day one. The affliction is about to rise the second time , numbers are about to decide the election again and same as it was the last, so it's about to be next year. It would be counterproductive to your well-being both mentally , financially and physically to vote Tinubu and complain if his presidency is as bad as this or terrible more than what we are experiencing as a nation now. It's glaring for us to see, but we take pleasure in shying away from the truth. Ironically, those who suffer most in this present dispensation of presidency are those commoners who sang Buhari praise pre-election, while the nature has its way of compensating those who voted for others but out-numbered by numbers.
Tinubu is out again and the name is flaring up like a wild fire, same as Buhari name was then..God will provide and meet the needs of those who maybe outnumber by decisions of nitwits once again.
I congratulate myself for making headway in the past seven years even though Buhari presidency wished otherwise.

rather than derail this thread ranting like a bush baby use that strength to campaign for other candidate and party or parties that are alternatives... Democracy is about choices if u don't respect people's choice then you are worthless being

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by shigishege: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Foolishmasses:

despite the fact that I don't like Tinubu like osinbajo or fashola being our president, all these your calculated attempt to hate and undermine Yoruba's chance in becoming the next Nigeria president will be rulefuted. Were you sleeping or dead when Buhari was elected as Nigeria president?? Why cant all you bad belle bring all this shit of age and health?? I'm not going to enjoy anything personal from Tinubu presidency but if it's for Yoruba I will support Yoruba even blindly like igbo and hausa will support thier own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why can't we just make this armed forces day to include all the security sector we have in the country. This includes, army, police, civil defense, amotekun, ebubeagu, dss, SSS, just to put more color to the occasion. Since we don't have powerful weapons to display angry
Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by Theunbothered: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
shigishege:
despite the fact that I don't like Tinubu like osinbajo or fashola being our president, all these your calculated attempt to hate and undermine Yoruba's chance in becoming the next Nigeria president will be rulefuted. Were you sleeping or dead when Buhari was elected as Nigeria president??

Yorubas don't need the Presidency, we need Nigeria to move forward.

Voting Tinubu only benefits Tinubu and APC leaders. If you want to continue suffering based on ethnic sentiments that's your business. Don't drag the rest of us into the mud with you.

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by tutudesz: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
sesaan:

Your stupidity
Ordinary simple question, you answered with insult undecided

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by shigishege: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Theunbothered:

Yorubas don't need the Presidency, we need Nigeria to move forward.

Voting Tinubu only benefits Tinubu and APC leaders. If you want to continue suffering based on ethnic sentiments that's your business. Don't drag the rest of us into the mud with you.
if yoruba becomes Nigeria president then pls go and kill yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by Theunbothered: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
shigishege:
if yoruba becomes Nigeria president then pls go and kill yourself

There are too many Nigerians who claim to be adults but reason like primary school children.

I am telling you that voting based on entitlement instead of ability to govern will result in 8 years of stagnation and you're saying nonsense.

I swear you people deserve bandits and to buy gas at 50k because clearly you're not tired of suffering.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by Benwallt(m): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Armed robbery remembrance day. See the criminals parading themselves by themselves.
Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by shigishege: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Theunbothered:

There are too many Nigerians who claim to be adults but reason like primary school children.

I am telling you that voting based on entitlement instead of ability to govern will result in 8 years of stagnation and you're saying nonsense.

I swear you people deserve bandits and to buy gas at 50k because clearly you're not tired of suffering.
them tell me who is qualified or agut your fucking mouth ahut. And you be mumu for using "you people"?? Are you not among us?? We all die here together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by shigishege: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Benwallt:
Armed robbery remembrance day. See the criminals parading themselves by themselves.
and when crisis start and you running around with that jontolo in between your laps it's this people that will come and save you let dirty useless ass right. In fact women are among them who will save you, a whole useless man.
Re: 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) by Hungerbadoo: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ok na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Briefing From NNPC CEO On OIL And Gas (Photos) / Wikileaks Cables: Shell's Grip On Nigerian State Revealed / Cloned PVCs Cannot Be Used On Election Day – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.