Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,982 members, 7,919,136 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

Adorable Photos From The Wedding Of CEO TREND9JA PROMOTIONS And Wife .. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos From The Wedding Of CEO TREND9JA PROMOTIONS And Wife .. (1104 Views)

Moses Bliss, Seun Okinbaloye,Others At Birthday Worship Of CEO Skyewise Group / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos From The Wedding Of CEO TREND9JA PROMOTIONS And Wife .. by xrisdablogger(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
See the adorable wife of the CEO of TREND9JA PROMOTIONS , a travel professional, the wedding saw lots of celebrities in attendance , family and well wishers , below are adorable photos of the young couples ..

Re: Adorable Photos From The Wedding Of CEO TREND9JA PROMOTIONS And Wife .. by doggedfighter(f): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Adorable Photos From The Wedding Of CEO TREND9JA PROMOTIONS And Wife .. by Mrkumareze(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
angry
Re: Adorable Photos From The Wedding Of CEO TREND9JA PROMOTIONS And Wife .. by Holla911(m): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
He who found a wife has found a good thing and obtains favor from God.
I'm sure haters will soon arrive this thread to spill hate as usual.
Re: Adorable Photos From The Wedding Of CEO TREND9JA PROMOTIONS And Wife .. by dacblogger: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2022
We don't know him over here... undecided
Re: Adorable Photos From The Wedding Of CEO TREND9JA PROMOTIONS And Wife .. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:09am On Jan 16, 2022
Na man or woman he marry? undecided
Just asking. . . .

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) I Have Large Boobs And Don’t Wear A Bra, People Always Say They Will Sag / “I Thought I Was The Love Of His Life” – Reality Star, Angel Cries Out Over Hear / “akeelah And The Bee” Star Keke Palmer Expecting First Child, Flaunts Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.