Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,689 members, 7,948,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Wedding Costs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Costs (508 Views)

Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man / The Most Expensive Coffin In The World Costs N78 Million / Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Costs by Burneracct: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hello everyone. I intend to get married this year. I would like to have an idea of how much a simple wedding catering to 150 guests would cost. Note its in ogun state. I live in lagos. We would be travelling to her parents and intend to rent a hall.
Re: Wedding Costs by Saintmary(f): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Burneracct:
Hello everyone. I intend to get married this year. I would like to have an idea of how much a simple wedding catering to 150 guests would cost. Note its in ogun state. I live in lagos. We would be travelling to her parents and intend to rent a hall.
You should be discussing this with your fiancee and your family.
Re: Wedding Costs by Cousin9999: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Saintmary:

You should be discussing this with your fiancee and your family.

Not really. He needs estimates.
Re: Wedding Costs by ibechris(m): 5:54am On Jan 16, 2022
If u don't know the cost, pls enquire and start taking it one after the other.
List it and out and start paying for those items now.

For instance if u have some months left before ur wedding,do this and u be glad u did.

1. Renting of hall.....100k
2. Caterer .............200kk
3. Cake....................70k
4. M.C Oluomo.......50k
5. D.G cuppa..........80k
6. Photgraher........50k
e.t.c when u start paying for all above listed items in advance then,u will have a smooth ride on the day of your wedding. I did it and it worked wonders for me.

If u can do this gradually,u will never borrow to wed nor be indebted to anyone honestly.

Good luck to u.
Re: Wedding Costs by Truvelisback(m): 7:19am On Jan 16, 2022
Cut ur cloth according to ur clothe.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2012. / My Family And I Need An Assistant To Survive / Infinix Note 7 Lite For Sales Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.