Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

Woman Embarrasses Boyfriend After Catching Him With Sidechic, Collects Shoes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Embarrasses Boyfriend After Catching Him With Sidechic, Collects Shoes (858 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall / Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Embarrasses Boyfriend After Catching Him With Sidechic, Collects Shoes by Oleys: 2:49am On Jan 16, 2022
A video which surfaced online shows a woman publicly confronting her boyfriend after nabbing him with another woman.

She had secretly followed him to the supermarket where he and the girl went to some items. On reaching there, the lady approached him inside and created a scene.

The girlfriend asked her man if he is in the habit of cheating and then she proceeded to tell him to remove the sneakers and socks she had gifted him.

According to her, she bought the sneakers and socks as a birthday gifts for him.

However, before she stormed out of the supermarket, the lady poured her drink on the boyfriend’s white shirt.

Watch the video

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYt6ibzNtjT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/01/16/woman-publicly-embarrasses-boyfriend-after-catching-him-with-sidechic-collects-shoes-socks-video/

Re: Woman Embarrasses Boyfriend After Catching Him With Sidechic, Collects Shoes by DonCandido(f): 3:14am On Jan 16, 2022
Holy molly, I bought the sweat shirt!

Re: Woman Embarrasses Boyfriend After Catching Him With Sidechic, Collects Shoes by Kingpin1000: 3:48am On Jan 16, 2022
There was this time I was having accommodation issues and a girlfriend suggested that I should move in with her. Though I was a SIMP then and I was very happy for a kind and generous offer. I told a friend and he looked at me and replied: guy you dey mad, you done sell your freedom and right to that girl. Na their my brain format back to normal, I moved un with that my guy and within weeks my accommodation was sorted out.
If a woman gives you 10 naira, she will tell everyone that cares to listen how she has been feeding, clothing and giving you money. The day you have issues with her she will demand you return her 10 naira.
A gift from a woman is like a Greek gift, no matter how enticing it is, do not accept it.
Take a look at Tonto dike and Kpokpogiri. You saw how she posted the hilux she bought for him and when things got sour na different story we start to hear about the hilux.
Re: Woman Embarrasses Boyfriend After Catching Him With Sidechic, Collects Shoes by olus01(m): 4:52am On Jan 16, 2022
you no get money and you still dey cheat abeg who he wan impress

1 Like

Re: Woman Embarrasses Boyfriend After Catching Him With Sidechic, Collects Shoes by talk2hb1(m): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2022
Tooh,
If it were true undecided
Re: Woman Embarrasses Boyfriend After Catching Him With Sidechic, Collects Shoes by Boogyman557: 7:19am On Jan 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

WTF MAN
Re: Woman Embarrasses Boyfriend After Catching Him With Sidechic, Collects Shoes by jayice(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2022
Chai so embarrassing,but if na me that shoe I no go remove am unless she remove the pants she's wearing cos me sef go claim say she dey wear pant wey I gift her...Las Las I return am back to her when I reach house but na there d relationship die even if na marriage

(1) (Reply)

Say This Word To Her, & Break Her Ego / I Need Your Advice Plsssss / Reno's Masterclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.