Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,290 members, 7,943,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Bobriski,asking The Oba To Marry Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobriski,asking The Oba To Marry Him (310 Views)

Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him / Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobriski,asking The Oba To Marry Him by Faveonosi: 7:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Imagine bobriski going to the ancient city of benin,for a burial of a friend and asking the oba of Benin to marry him.what and abomination, they should have ordered him to be punished severely instead of sending him out of Benin at the middle of the night.

Can he ever say that to the Queen of England.
Re: Bobriski,asking The Oba To Marry Him by KanwuliaExtra: 9:57am On Jan 16, 2022
Rubbish!
For your info. I am from Edo State and love SOME of the rich culture of Edo State
I don’t know what you think of this dirty Benin Kingdom sef! Small joke from Bob Risky and the Oba is now a “god”?

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Abeg make una go baff! angry
Re: Bobriski,asking The Oba To Marry Him by Thatedoboy98: 10:12am On Jan 16, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Rubbish!
For your info. I am from Edo State and love SOME of the rich culture of Edo State
I don’t know what you think of this dirty Benin Kingdom sef! Small joke from Bob Risky and the Oba is now a “god”?

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Abeg make una go baff! angry
Wee you keep quiet

(1) (Reply)

Trending Money Sharing Hawker Gets Educational Sponsorship / Bbnaija Cross & Liquorose In Love Surprise Everyone See Big Announcement(video)) / “I Have Never Loved Anyone Like I Love Wizkid In My Lifetime” – Wizkid’s Babymam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.