Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,990 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot (2443 Views)

Kanye West Trying To Divorce Kim Kardashian For Cheating On Him With Meek Mill / Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) / Seyi Law Daughter's Birthday Billboard Spotted In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by Gistmedia10: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2022
Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue From Him

Rapper, Kanye West on Saturday went live to claim that his estranged wife, Kim Kardashian was purposely keeping him from seeing his daughter, Chicago on her birthday.

In the video, Kanye said, “I’m just wishing my daughter a public happy birthday. I wasn’t allowed to know where her party was. I’m taking control of my narrative this year. I’m not going to let this happen. Chicago, happy birthday, I love you. I’m just putting this up online because I need y’all support.”

He went on to rant about how fathers have been kept out of the family unit for ages and even with all his wealth, he still finds himself in that position.

Chicago is his third child with Kim and clocked four on Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by isaiah4life(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2022
She's trying to cut him off from their children. Filling the baby's head will faulty philosophy and depriving her from her father's love.

Women in Nigeria are masters of this.

15 Likes

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by Lawlab251: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 16, 2022
She's jelos coz Kanye got a new bi*ch smiley

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by illicit(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Nobody forced u to be involved with her bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by MJBOLT: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2022
exactly,he should blame himself for getting involved with someone like Kim.
He no wise

illicit:
Nobody forced u to be involved with her bro

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by illicit(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2022
MJBOLT:
exactly,he should blame himself for getting involved with someone like Kim.
He no wise

Don't mind him

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by techmo(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2022
Some women are just that wicked.. from Tonto dike to Kim Kardashian... Using innocent kids to play toxic games

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by meobizy(f): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
It’s now he’ll realize she’s Caucasian. When those ones are done with a partner, they silently delete the person’s existence from their life. At least the child will never lack so that is a benefit in itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by Soulsymbol99: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
The drama haff start grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
meobizy:
It’s now he’ll realize she’s Caucasian. When those ones are done with a partner, they silently delete the person’s existence from their life. At least the child will never lack so that is a benefit in itself.

Nobody made mention of race here, black women are even more evil and wicked, most of paternity frauds are from black women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by Cholls(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
maynia:

Nobody made mention of race here, black women are even more evil and wicked, most of paternity frauds are from black women.
my brother you started well but you ended up doing the same thing

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by l0uie(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
And to think that she was once married to him. Braaah, some baby girls ain't shit.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Cholls:
my brother you started well but you ended up doing the same thing

I just stated facts! You can look it up!
Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by joinnow: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Gistmedia10:
Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue From Him

Rapper, Kanye West on Saturday went live to claim that his estranged wife, Kim Kardashian was purposely keeping him from seeing his daughter, Chicago on her birthday.

In the video, Kanye said, “I’m just wishing my daughter a public happy birthday. I wasn’t allowed to know where her party was. I’m taking control of my narrative this year. I’m not going to let this happen. Chicago, happy birthday, I love you. I’m just putting this up online because I need y’all support.”

He went on to rant about how fathers have been kept out of the family unit for ages and even with all his wealth, he still finds himself in that position.

Chicago is his third child with Kim and clocked four on Saturday.
This Kanye
Go too Sabi vex
Look at his face

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by graphicdesigns: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kanye West my fav.
Hit me up for the best graphic design, check out some my of works.
https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art
Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by meobizy(f): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
maynia:

Paternity fraud numbers are the same for everyone. It’s only those for black women you know of. Pacific Islanders have the best culture when raising children because every child is an addition to society, no matter who owns it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
meobizy:
Paternity fraud numbers are the same for everyone. It’s only those for black women you know of. Pacific Islanders have the best culture when raising children because every child is an addition to society, no matter who owns it.

No, paternity fraud numbers are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
meobizy:

And you lied again, this “caucasians” are the best at raising kids. Back up your claim with facts please

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by meobizy(f): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
maynia:

And you lied again, this “caucasians” are the best at raising kids. Back up your claim with facts please
Do all that since you have the time. I’m off to explore other threads.
Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by Mercury12(m): 12:33am On Jan 17, 2022
Lol the mistake men makes is that they think they care about them.
Kanye fvcked up. Kim likes isn't the type of ladies he should be involve with.
He should leave the kids let them grow up and know the truth themselves
That is the only way life always vindicate fathers

techmo:
Some women are just that wicked.. from Tonto dike to Kim Kardashian... Using innocent kids to play toxic games
Re: Kanye West Slams Kim Kardashian For Hiding Daughter’s Birthday Party Venue(phot by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 17, 2022
meobizy:
Do all that since you have the time. I’m off to explore other threads.

Explore with facts and not just with emotions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold React As His Wife (simi), Shares Photos Of Herself On Stage / God Can Call Anybody” Netizens React As Cynthia Morgan Becomes A Prophetess / “if Class, Style Was A Human”: Fans React To Clip Of Peggy Ovire Whine Her Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.