Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,862 members, 7,969,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:53 AM

How Do You Even Sleep With Your Cousin?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Even Sleep With Your Cousin?? (4461 Views)

Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Even Sleep With Your Cousin?? by Kingsteve(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Candidlady:

Trash EPISODE 2
I'd leave you to wallow in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Even Sleep With Your Cousin?? by Candidlady: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kingsteve:

[s]I'd leave you to wallow in your ignorance.[/s]

Trash EPISODE 3
Re: How Do You Even Sleep With Your Cousin?? by Truvelisback(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
If people can Sleep with their daughters, mothers, fathers, brothers or even sisters. Is sleeping with cousins exempted? I remembered a girl i was into in the village, in Delta state. It was later that i realized that she is my cousin. Na so i just maintain serious Social Distancing. I thank God that i knew earlier, if not ehn! E for cast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Even Sleep With Your Cousin?? by Cousin9999: 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
1. Some cultures don't consider it wrong, for example, Latin American and West Asian. Not even health issues make them stop.

2. Some people are obsessed with pale skin, and they do it purely to have light children. For example, south Asians, west Asians, Latin Americans, Black Americans.

3. Some groups do it because they're a minority in a country and want to preserve their numbers despite little immigration from their group, e.g. oyinbos in Australia and South Africa, and Asians in various countries.

4. Some communities are small and somewhat isolated. And have large families (5+ children typically). They don't even realize the person they married is a cousin. Some ethnicities will deliberately marry outside their race because they're afraid the person might be a cousin.

5. Some people believe in "royal blood" and that royals must inbreed to preserve it.

6. Small, tight-knit communities that practice polygamy can result in someone unintentionally doing it due to lots of kids sharing a father.
Re: How Do You Even Sleep With Your Cousin?? by jaxxy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Direct cousin it’s almost impossible unless u aren’t thinking right or polluted ur mind intentionally.

Bt distant cousin she looks like every other gal until u get it into ur skull that she’s still a blood relative then ur hormones get back in order.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) / Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? / Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.