Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Am Tired Of My Wife - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of My Wife (51442 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Mom / I Am Tired Of My Marriage / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
dingbang:
I cant even marry a broke woman to start with
Don't dare think of such.
Please avoid Trouble.
Some experiences are not Good to be learnt from.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Exceed15: 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Did I read triplets? Oga abeg be patient with your wife. Attending to 3 babies at the same time is depressing.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Soffyh(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Very annoying sha,if first kid is a mistake,why do u ejaculate again cool when we keep saying don't try bringing kids into this 9ja without money,what pain me most is your mother and sister,God bless you with that job to take care of your mother and lil sister but you end up taking care of someone else daughter,well that's not God's plan for you, na u decide to disrupt it,if u don't want curse to mandate on you,find any means to take care of your mother first,you and that ur lazy wife forgot ur purpose to ur parent in life,ur mother mustn't die of hunger..
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by dododawa1: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
You are a BIG BARSTAD
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
November24:

Aunty abeg rest.
50k?
I am a woman too.

That money is very okay for a decent meal. I trust he buys bread home sometimes

They know your type, you can advice them not me madam

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Dividus2savelif: 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Send me your phone number let's talk ok

Prospertochu:
I am married with three kids 2 years and 3 months triplets, my salary is 55k. I used to give my wife 20k, mother 10k, 5k for rainy days and 20k for myself transportation and other expenses outside my house.

My wife complained that the money was not enough I added 5k making it 25k monthly but she still demanding for more money and she has threatened to leave if I don't give her more.

I had no money to give her, my own mother was homeless staying in church and I couldn't stop giving her that 10k because she needed it. My wife used to fight me every single day and my uncle asked us to leave the family house as we were disturbing their peace and I was ready to let her go and I will be sending 25k for our triplets upkeep every month but for the sake of our kids we have settled down with 30k monthly leaving me with 15k.

So far, we have moved out of the family house, we are staying in a parlour and room house a brother from Canada gave us the place it is not permanent but it is better and we are very very grateful.

Like I said earlier my mother was staying in church, now we have a one bedroom house I have discussed with my wife for my mum to come and live with us and I will stop the 10k I was giving her and I will add it to her money making it 40k monthly, she has agreed.

Now that my mother is here with us, she started again with the 40k is not enough to feed all of us, note I don't eat breakfast, I eat lunch at work and in the evening I eat at home. She is only giving my mother food in the evening while she and my kids eat 3 Square meal a day.

I asked her why she is treating my mother so badly she said the economy is hard if she doesn't have she won't kill herself. I am sick and tired and if I have sorted things it was for the sake of our kids and now I am starting to regret. I am thinking from this month when I get my salary I will give her 30k and give my mother 10k to be cooking her own foods.

Is my decision good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nitah1: 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
aanuoluwami14:

Exactly! Blame the jobless man but could have a good erection to impregnate a jobless lady?
Will you shut up already.......any little opportunity you seize to attack the opposite sex....how much your old man had when he married your mama?

How many jobless people are screwing you ?

I hate nonsense abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by FireRain: 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
The foundation of that union is faulty from the beginning, it wasn't built on love, na mistake dragged him into the union. There is no justification in heaven or earth for that woman to maltreat her MIL. Can she treat her mother like that!!
In a sane and loving union, mama will watch the kids while both work but obviously she hate that woman and wants to frustrate this man.

We all know things are hard in the country but two heads are better than one, with mutual communication, understanding..things will be more easier for them.

Na dis kin tin dey cause make husband dey stab wife or wife dey stab husband.

Young people, try and make use of CD or abstinence if you aren't ready for responsibility. Protect your sanity!

For this union, the advice I have is to separate and send money for those children upkeeps. The man is the only one trying to keep the union afloat.

Can two work together except they agree?
Kolewerk.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Dividus2savelif: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2022

OR

Call me on 07020914992

Prospertochu:
I am married with three kids 2 years and 3 months triplets, my salary is 55k. I used to give my wife 20k, mother 10k, 5k for rainy days and 20k for myself transportation and other expenses outside my house.

My wife complained that the money was not enough I added 5k making it 25k monthly but she still demanding for more money and she has threatened to leave if I don't give her more.

I had no money to give her, my own mother was homeless staying in church and I couldn't stop giving her that 10k because she needed it. My wife used to fight me every single day and my uncle asked us to leave the family house as we were disturbing their peace and I was ready to let her go and I will be sending 25k for our triplets upkeep every month but for the sake of our kids we have settled down with 30k monthly leaving me with 15k.

So far, we have moved out of the family house, we are staying in a parlour and room house a brother from Canada gave us the place it is not permanent but it is better and we are very very grateful.

Like I said earlier my mother was staying in church, now we have a one bedroom house I have discussed with my wife for my mum to come and live with us and I will stop the 10k I was giving her and I will add it to her money making it 40k monthly, she has agreed.

Now that my mother is here with us, she started again with the 40k is not enough to feed all of us, note I don't eat breakfast, I eat lunch at work and in the evening I eat at home. She is only giving my mother food in the evening while she and my kids eat 3 Square meal a day.

I asked her why she is treating my mother so badly she said the economy is hard if she doesn't have she won't kill herself. I am sick and tired and if I have sorted things it was for the sake of our kids and now I am starting to regret. I am thinking from this month when I get my salary I will give her 30k and give my mother 10k to be cooking her own foods.

Is my decision good?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Prospertochu(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
glingev:
Hang in there bro, we are all tired of our wives . God will help us.

Amen thanks
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nitah1:
Will you shut up already.......any little opportunity you seize to attack the opposite sex....how much your old man had when he married your mama?

How many jobless people are screwing you ?

I hate nonsense abeg.

A jobless mad man like you. Go and ask your mother if you don't know your father.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Heterodox(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:

Yes forced marriage
shit!

Times will get better. But that burden is stretching your salary to say the least.

Is your mum that old to work?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nitah1: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dividus2savelif:

so this is you first comment in 2022..?

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Prospertochu(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
whytediamond:

Mr. Tochukwu,

You are so foolish and nobody can save you except you.

You have triplets and as good as jobless. 55k salary a month and you're here attacking anyone that doesn't tell you what your useless ego wants to hear.

Time is precious.

A married guy with atleast 5 dependants, earning 55k per month has no business on Nairaland.

If you don't quadruple your income within the next 24months, I can guarantee you more tears and pain.

Instead of working, you're sleeping on Nairaland. You're a big fool bro. So sad, you're even Igbo.

I pity you.

Cheap talk . you are forming big boy here but maybe in reality I may be better than you with my 55k , it is you that is a fool keep your foolish talk out of my post.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Oloristarr(f): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Suffer on ur own when u were having a swell time u didn’t ask us to join u
So please let’s read meaningful things and I know u are indirectly begging just come out and do it proudly
With 55k u had d mind to start a family
Can 55k sustain u alone sometimes ehn I wonder if ppl think
Prospertochu:

Is my decision good?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by pekisdgee(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
see your mouth... you married her against your wish ... when you they shine congo he dey sweet you abi? and God bless you with triplet... better you thank God for your life and stop blambling
Prospertochu:

I married her against my wish her mother forced me to marry her because of the pregnancy. I blamed myself sha maybe if I have had use condoms I wouldn't have been in this miserable marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bola146:

Haaaaaaaaa shocked I know how frustrated your wife would be while breastfeeding those 3 kids at once sad sad sir, it's not easy, she will be feeling hungry at anytime, feeding the triplets alone excluding you, your wife and mother, 50k can't be enough sir. Things are too costly in the market. You and your mother need to be very patience with her please. I pray that God send helpers to you and your family. You might apply for better jobs with better pay if you see. Please don't be too harsh to your wife and kids. It's because of this Buhari regime, it will soon be over. Keep praying and have faith that things will be alright one day.

That is why I hate married people bringing out their dirties outside especially on nairaland, those irresponsible married men who can't give their wives and children #20k per month would come out here to type rubbish leading you astray. Please ignore all those people saying too harsh words at you. Cry unto God your helper for better job to take good care of yourself and your family, don't let their words turn to depression to your life.
Madam.. Nairalander is meant to learn from different peoples, because peoples shared their problems and peoples gives different advice doesn't mean that's an issues.. Nobody is perfect in life..
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Prospertochu(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oloristarr:
Suffer on ur own when u were having a swell time u didn’t ask us to join u
So please let’s read meaningful things and I know u are indirectly begging just come out and do it proudly
With 55k u had d mind to start a family
Can 55k sustain u alone sometimes ehn I wonder if ppl think

Did I held a gun on your head to read my post , attention seeker

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by saintobing: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
a woman is a helping hand to a man...woman why are u not contributing to family table
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Oloristarr(f): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
At least he’s not starving kids that are blessings in the name of 55k or it wud be better.
Go and quadruple your hungry hustle
If you double it you won’t still be better
If I was ur wife I swear na suicide u go commit your mom knows how messed up her son but she won’t say it
If ur dad was here na curse and flog u go de receive all day
Trash human
Prospertochu:

Cheap talk . you are forming big boy here but maybe in reality I may be better than you with my 55k , it is you that is a fool keep your foolish talk out of my post.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Oloristarr(f): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
Now I see why U are earning 55k
Illiterate
Read and write wey simple na problem for you
Prospertochu:

Did I held a gun on your head to read my post , attention seeker
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Acidosis(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
shantti:

So the op's wife is the victim here right? Continue.

Sure
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nitah1: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
aanuoluwami14:

A jobless mad man like you. Go and ask your mother if you don't know your father.
Most of you ladies that are quick to call men jobless are actually jobless,even the phone you are using to type now is from the money made from your kombi grin....

What do you do for a living?

Someone brought a problem to a forum for solution only for you to manifest your street attitudes.

Are you like this naturally or you are made?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Acidosis(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

1 or twins nko? smiley wink

No work for 5 years o
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nitah1: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oloristarr:
Illiterate
"llliterate" or illiterate?

You see your life?
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Acidosis:

No work for 5 years o

Make I apply for second position? embarassed
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Prospertochu(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oloristarr:
Illiterate

That 55k it is better than the fake life you are forming online , maybe in your account you don't even have 1k but you are forming big girl online. Shame on you lady

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Soffyh(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Realestbae:
Stupid fool ,u r putting all d blame on a young mother of triplet when Ur lazy mother can not fend for herself, imagine Ur sister is a household is ur mother crippled or just lazy she is supposed to be supplying U with food stuff n by adding to Ur problem or is it how her own mother is depending on her. Oga Ur mother did n't plan her life well she is more of a leech n a bloodsucker let her go and hustle to take care of Ur sister who is a household. Ur main focus should be d welfare of Ur kids feed them well
yu must be very very stupid,seems u are motherless, that's how a lazy asshol ladies like you will be looking for a man to put ur life liability on, you don't blame that fool wife that's jobless and she only plans to extort the guy by giving birth to kids? How can a sensible lady did mistakes twice? Even a very sensitive lady won't give birth to any kid if she's jobless ,Haha if his mother didn't took care of him,will he even smell any job, talk of 55k job? And do u even know that mother physical health situation? I knew that type of stupid wife,ther plan is to tie you down with lot kids and you should be running out for them,

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Send her back to her parents tell her you no do again.
You are unable and unwilling to provide for your wife and family.
Let her find her own way.
Prospertochu:

I married her against my wish her mother forced me to marry her because of the pregnancy. I blamed myself sha maybe if I have had use condoms I wouldn't have been in this miserable marriage.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Prospertochu(m): 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
GenBuhari:
Send her back to her parents say no do again.
You are unable and unwilling to provide for your wife and family.
Let her find her own way.

Her own mother is a landlady but she doesn't even want her back but she keep threatening to leave , this time around I will let her go she is free
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Acidosis(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Make I apply for second position? embarassed

LMAO grin You play too much
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Acidosis:

LMAO grin You play too much

kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your Electricity Bill For You Home ( Very Important) / Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. / Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.