Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,734 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:57 AM

2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc (4046 Views)

Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria ā€” Wike / Yinka Odumakin: Iā€™m In Shock ā€“ Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Bastardlyrich: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
SaintBishop:
Akwa Ibomites are worthless gorillas and I have no problem insulting them you dig Negro?
Normal Yorobad making mouth.do you even know the tribes in akwa ibom.
Ijaw is part of akwa ibom in eastern obolos.i have given you tips to increase your liars.
Can you anfake Yorobad Muslim talk in the presence of an ijaw,efik,Igbo,ogoni man.
grin grin grin angry. Yorobad Muslim cowward.
I want to beg ss/se folks here ignore these fooool he is a cowwwardly Yorobad fake Muslim.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Bastardlyrich: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Mke we create theard ask Nigerians here?.
Wats the lie there? That ijaw is a failed tribe or that Bayelsa is a failed state despite receiving oil money years before we did?
Please stop insulting my tribe because of fake Yorobad cowward.
Ijaw is never a fake tribe.i have nothing against akwa ibomite,igbos, ogonis etc but I hate Yorobad people because of their lifestyle.
They are the one using fake monikers to claim ijaw and insult ss/se.
I'm proudly ijaw and igbos,efik,ogonis are related and brothers.
Please take note
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=DitariDisciple2 post=109517358] una girls full all ashawo hotels doing prostitution everywhere.
Una boys be like aboki dey do gatemen nd wood carrier everywhere. [/quote... But at least we are far better than you .that's what matters
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
SaintBishop:
Your people are stupid
Useless
Worthless
Unproductive
Dead brain fools who don't have the intelligence to be productive, don't have the IQ to create ideals,that's why you stupid idiotic monkeys keep running from your useless Akwa ibom, poverty is 99.9 in that over hype shithole, child marriage is skyrocketing, witch hunt against children is still the order of the day in that barbaric savages land you call home. House boys,and Wh0res Is your majority source of income,why will I compare my people to an abomination like yours? Godforbid. Even 10 thousand years pass,Akwa ibomites will never and can lick the shoe of an ijaw ibe.
But we are better than you that's what matters.
We don't have the brains and yet our state is a million times more developed than your state ....that's failure to you guys as I see it.

Akwa ibom is two times Bayelsa and yet we are doing far better than you..tofiakwa. Ijaws are a disgrace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: This Is What Will Happen If Peter Obi Lose The Election / One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. / Statistics: Bauchi, Zamfara, Niger Top Jobless List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.