Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,916 members, 7,973,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist (32929 Views)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / Do You Know That What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by elooma: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2022
This God na baba.I claim my own

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by tiswell(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2022
suffering:
I did not read because the situation will turn out a silly highly probable event which superstition would have no cause to become a factor. If God is so almighty, why does world peace elude his box of gifts to man?
ya suffering doesn't seem to end anytime soon sad

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by elooma: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2022
This GOD na BABA
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Pero003: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2022
Was she having her period during the 9 months?

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Hideki(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2022
definitelyME:
I will be 21 years old by June this year and I am currently out of school(dropped out for some personal reasons last year) but I will going back to school in a few months time since i gained admission this year.. I still live with my parents and to be honest, the pressure to leave my parents house especially from my dad's side has been much this past few years(although he wouldn't say it directly). Although my father is a very well to do man, with lots of properties I can't even keep track of, he always emphasise on the need for me to go a hustle for my own money and not depend on his(which I know is for my own good and I am currently working towards that).. After much thought to it, and not to forget I am the first child of five children, and two of my younger siblings who I senior with 3 and 5 years respectively, will also be writing jamb this year too seeking admission, I am currently nursing the idea to abandon the admission I've gotten this year and go look for a job. A job that pays at least 40-50k so I can work through out the year and make savings of at least 30k every Month, then at the end of the year, I use about half of the savings to start a business that can run while I school. Like okada business. I wouldn't be riding the okada. I will use half of the savings to buy the okada for someone to be riding and bringing weekly income of maybe 10k while me I go to school...

Note- I have already gotten potential jobs I would be submitting my c.v for one of them on Monday. And If I eventually get the job, I would be going to work from my uncle's apartment (he is still young too 27, without kids)..

So would you advise me to sacrifice one year for work or just accept my admission and go to school.
Go to school quietly since your Dad is capable to sponsor you.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Mom007(f): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2022
Wow! Congratulations bro Righteousness 2! God bless you and your home! I'm particularly pleased this is coming from you... God indeed takes care of his own!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Soulsymbol99: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2022
God can't lie
God can't steal
God can't deceive
God can't disappoint etc
So what God can not do exists smiley
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by ojun50(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations
Amen
God no go forget my house oh

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by andyanders: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2022
Ahh, pastor, joy of the LORD ALMIGHTY, will not depart from your home, IJN, AMEEEEEN. Congratulation.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Dchoice(f): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulation,....God is too faithful to fail ,He alone makes the impossible possible

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by DebbieSylvex(f): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2022
WOW!!!!.....This is Mind-blowing....GOD is An Awesome GOD....He always surprises us

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Titugirl(f): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by slaypapa: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2022
I tap into ur uncommon miracle in Jesus name. Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by donlittle25873: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2022
I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder
Buffalo25: .com. The site is nice. Ghanaian also need a platform like NL to generate their own content

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Ufuka: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2022
A big congrats, indeed God's way isn't man's way. May God's name alone be praised!

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by alshalz(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2022
BelovedCityWatch:
RighteousnessJunior is here hallelujah grin
that means double gbese for the kingdom of darkness; one Righteousness was never a fun to them ,it will be hellish when Righteousness senior and Righteousness junior go into collabo,devil and his families go hear Wii

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by drchibuike53(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Happy Sunday.

There is nothing God cannot do but this your story has a lot of RED FLAGS aka FALSE.

First;a woman cannot be pregnant and continue menstruating (that's very very rare).

Secondly; she can't be due without significant changes like weight gain,nausea,fatigue,cravings,mood swings etc(that's never possible) except your wife is a lizard.

Thirdly;If there was/is blocked fallopian tubes or so,the chances of her conceiving is as slim as BUHARI making Naira equal to dollar.

Summary:with these few points,your intention is just to continue your religious thuggery using a non-existent storyline.

Where are the lab results to start with?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by MisteerConcord(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Make una dey lie small small na

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by adeniyi65(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
What God can not do does exist pls.can you kill your love ones to gain a point on others.why would God allows disaster to kill people irrespective of how serious they worship him or not.why would a loving God of peace and harmony creates animals to feed on themselves? Many questions left without answer.
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Shaddymie(f): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Amen amen amen, as I weep inside me right now, congratulations to you guys. God please answer my own prayer also.
quote author=Bola146 post=109422301] cool somebody shout halleluyah!!!!!!!! Congratulations sir.

Dear Lord, please remember all those weeping unto you for good children, let them conceive and put to bed this year 2022, I want to be reading celebration of twins and triplets Lord, thanks for granting their heart desires Amen. Congratulations in advance kiss God answers prayers! We just need to be patience till it come to pass cool[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by candidbabe(f): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

This testimony is mind-blowing
Praise to master Jesus
Congratulations brother rightousness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Twenty8: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
ojesymsym:
Hmmmm.... The weight of this your question is up to 300kg. Very heavy

Not that I mean anything funny must have happened, it's just dat am anti-physical trainers in couples home
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Mccullum: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congrats, wishing your family the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by obyikye(f): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Praised be to our Lord Jesus Christ, both now and forever. Congrats to you and wifey, welcome to the world bouncing baby boy....
God be blessed!!!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by samwillyco1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations pastor Righteousness 2, Many are to come until you and your wife will say we don't want more babies

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by ABIODUN105(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
This is the lord doing and it is marvelous I my eyes.

Thank you Jesus and Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by bravehost4u(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
MIracles do not just make sense, if they make sense, they are not miracles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by God2man2again(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations!

I am so happy for you.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by PussyMiner: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
God is good!
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by kingxsamz(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
This story with serious loopholes but let the gullible ones swallow it as usual. grin

Funny how pastors never attempt to regrow amputated limbs through miracles. Funny how no one bothers to pray so that their lost limb would regrow. I guess they don't believe their god is that powerful. Lmao. cheesy
Re: My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist by Pimine: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations Righteousness2. This happiness in your family will never be cut short. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.