Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:27 PM

Do You Have That Particular Friend That Has Experienced Everything In Life?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Have That Particular Friend That Has Experienced Everything In Life?? (395 Views)

The Struggle Of Wanting A Particular Child Gender / Who's Currently Experiencing This Or Has Experienced This? / I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have That Particular Friend That Has Experienced Everything In Life?? by Kollins11: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Why are some people like this? Everything that has ever happened on this earth they have experienced it before? Mr and Mrs Experience. Infact No gist can pass them by. Every matter that people are talking about, they must know someone that knows someone that has experienced it. Are you people okay?

Yesterday, My friend was gisting me and his neighbor (a girl) real matter about how a man found out he was not the biological father of his child...the girl just said yes nw, e dey happen o, even one of her uncle discovered that his last born wasn't his biological son.

Later. We were just discussing about how crypto currency started, how people really cash out back then....this same girl just enter discussion, she said na now una dey hear of crypto currency...Bitcoin wey one her brother don cash out millions, her brother bought Bitcoin when it was 0.00000, .... 0000 kill her there!!! Idiot!!

Will she die if the gist pass her by??

So, I was telling my guy how I'm planinng to further my career in UK as soon as I have the money.... She just said eeeehhhh UK?? She said her way back friend is currently in UK, they're lot of opportunities in UK...Omo UK na Mad country....right now their government is paying jobless people free 1500 euro every month. Bla Bla Bla.....

For my mind I just dey tell her...Zuru Ike.... Zuru Ike. Rest your mouth atleast for once!!

Nairalanders share your moments with Mr and Mrs Experienced people.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have That Particular Friend That Has Experienced Everything In Life?? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
I can't deal with them, even if you have experienced it all, sometimes, you just have to pretend as if you have no idea what the person is talking about, that everyone can learn.

Some people are wired that way and it annoying.
They know it all.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have That Particular Friend That Has Experienced Everything In Life?? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Have That Particular Friend That Has Experienced Everything In Life?? by Whyzaid(f): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Yes o, I can relate. Full of ideas n stories, either fabricated or true ones

1 Like

Re: Do You Have That Particular Friend That Has Experienced Everything In Life?? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
lies dey plenty

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Families Now Earn Millions With This / Missing Person Report / Jealousy And Envy Among Blood Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.