Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? (620 Views)

APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo / What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) / See Why The Yoruba Tribe Are The Richest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by Penguin2: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nigerians of different tribes are on Twitter begging Peter Obi to declare for the presidency; promising to even crowdfund his campaign if he doesn’t have money for campaigns.

It melted my heart because I didn’t know that Nigerians know where capacity lies.

Peter Obi is our only hope for the Nigeria we yearn for but we can continue to wallow in darkness and directionlessness by voting for Tinubu sha.

Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by Penguin2: 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
More

Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by Baawaa(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Peter Obi don't want to deceive himself that is why he is watching

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by Penguin2: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Even more!

There are over 1.3k comments and over 20k likes all asking him to contesting but I can’t possibly bring everything here.

My only happiness is that Nigerians know the truth but we can decide to follow the truth or enthrone primordial sentiments and continue to live a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by QueenAgbo(f): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by degamonn: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
For those who mean well or who can develop the country, I dont mean those who intend to come amass wealth for their unborn generation, Peter Obi, Omahai or Donald duke remain the best candidates.
Zulum can make a good leader too, but there is element of bigotry in him.
Above all, non has democratic attributes of the late Yaradua. I think it is the will of God for Nigeria and Nigerians to suffer a little otherwise, Yaradua wouldn't had died prematurely with mantle of leadership.
May God help Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by mightyhaze: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Peter is a seasoned renowned economist with the capacity to fix the country.. but I doubt if the Nigerian factor would favor his emergence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by Superwave16320: 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please don't even start

Ganduje was caught pocketing kickbacks in dollars but peter Obi was caught life in Lagos with over 250 bullion in cash with another $5M looted with his 13 year old daughter Pandora account.

I rebuke n curse every miserable spirit n soul that dare to make this silent diehard fraudulent criminal an option to Nigeria presidency not only in 2023 buy till eternity.

[quote author=Penguin2 post=109427563][/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by Cyberterror: 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
He should declare quick quick, Atiku needs to know all his enemies and strategize adequately for the primaries. Atiku dollar rain is coming.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by SmartPolician: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Forget sentiments, no Nigerian will do a better job at presidency more than a Peter Obi. I always say this: Nigerians are not ready to fix their shithole yet.

This guy's CV and track records are so intimidating. The day I saw Peter Obi's CV, I was just wondering what kind of a man is he.

Leicestercamper, please this isn't the time for making troubles. cheesy Please share a copy of Peter Obi's CV for the world to see. I know you have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by KanuIsCursed: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin grin angrymake I just sit down dey look
Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by Penguin2: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
SmartPolician:
Forget sentiments, no Nigerian will do a better job at presidency more than a Peter Obi. I always say this: Nigerians are not ready to fix their shithole yet.

This guy's CV and track records are so intimidating. The day I saw Peter Obi's CV, I was just wondering what kind of a man is he.

Leicestercamper, please this isn't the time for making troubles. cheesy Please share a copy of Peter Obi's CV for the world to see. I know you have it.

But unfortunately it seems Nigerians are not ready.

Or maybe the folks on Nairaland keep being mischievous.
Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by OluwaJohn77: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Let the Game begin between Prof. Osibanjo, Economist Peter Obi and Prof. Zulum who will perform better?
Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by Gbagura: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Who wan put someone from the backyard of Nigeria into aso villa? Yeebos should forget Nigeria presidency, continue their trading and insults while those that matters keep making decisions for them. No tribe will trust a Igbo man filled with hate and a sense of victimhood to preside over their country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
If am to choose between Peter Obi and Yahaya Bello, I will vote for Yahaya Bello.

Peter Obi will never rule Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by Adiola(f): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
The emergent of biafra is near , once igbo presidency is denied, all politicians will fall back to fully support btgd struggle... Let Nigerians be stupid and reject igbo politicians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by techWriter3: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Peter Obi haven't thing to mislead himself that is why he is Seeing
Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by 00FFT00(m): 4:51am On Jan 17, 2022
techWriter3:

English RIP.
Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by helinues: 4:59am On Jan 17, 2022
grin

Do they have to beg him to contest?

Obi wey be say na National theatre horse
Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by oyatz(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2022
mightyhaze:
Peter is a seasoned renowned economist with the capacity to fix the country.. but I doubt if the Nigerian factor would favor his emergence

If the Nigerian factors won't favour him, Nigerians on Twitter won't be begging him to contest.

2023: vote Peter Obi/PDP for president.
Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by oyatz(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2022
Adiola:
The emergent of biafra is near , once igbo presidency is denied, all politicians will fall back to fully support btgd struggle... Let Nigerians be stupid and reject igbo politicians

If Peter declares for the presidency, it can not be denied.
Re: Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? by Penguin2: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2022
techWriter3:

And you are a writer like this?

(1) (Reply)

You Lied, Most Of Us Yet To Receive January Salary, Nigerian Soldiers Blast Army / Ukraine-russia Crisis: To Those Who Carry The Matter For Head / Russia Becomes The World's Most Sanctioned Country Surpassing Iran & North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.