Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,126 members, 7,907,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Onboard Your Business On Google - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Onboard Your Business On Google (281 Views)

Your Business Website On Google And Amazon Servers For 10k(forever) + Bonuses / I Will Convert Your Businez Website To An App And Publish It On Google Playstore / Who Wants To Advertise Their Business on Footbridges in Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onboard Your Business On Google by crownmichael(m): 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Do you need more sales, insights or online traffic to your business website?

Good evening farmers. Interested farmers should send me DM on WhatsApp 08074222110.

I'm Michael; a digital onboarder from Benue State.
kindly connect with me to get your business listed on Google my business with the approval of MindTheGap. when we do this, your business will be located on google map and search engines for internet users to see. That means your business, whatever good or service will gain more insights and visibility to the right buyers or I say consumers nationwide especially in your vicinity.
It's legal and free of charge to get your business registered on Google and displayed on the map. This also provide you with Google workspace comprising various types of online apps to develop your business. If your business does not have a website we can create one for you for free, and you can buy the domain later. it's let for the business owner to decide who manages the business though as you can run it yourself or if too busy hire someone to. Trust me, your business will really gain more attention to the right consumer.
Requirements are;
business owner name
business name
business phone number
business email
business photos and logo
business address (full)
Re: Onboard Your Business On Google by crownmichael(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Still active

(1) (Reply)

Our Services At Petersunpet Global Company / Rearing Of Animals Is A Good Business But Processing Its Profitable Check / How To Start An RV Rental Business Like RV Share?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.