Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,462 members, 7,974,883 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:30 PM

"I Have Alot Of Surgeries To Do This Year" - Bobrisky Reveals New Year Plans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Alot Of Surgeries To Do This Year" - Bobrisky Reveals New Year Plans (618 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Why Do We Have Alot Of Widows Than Widowers? / Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Alot Of Surgeries To Do This Year" - Bobrisky Reveals New Year Plans by Gabrielonome14: 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
"I Have Alot Of Surgeries To Do This Year" - Bobrisky Reveals New Year Plans.

Idris Okuneye, also known as Bobrisky, a Nigerian crossdresser, has revealed that he will get cosmetic surgery this year in order to improve his appearance. The crossdresser revealed the news on his official Twitter account.

"I Have Alot Of Surgeries To Do This Year"

According to Bobrisky, he plans to have the surgery done before his next birthday.

He said,

"This year, I'll be performing a lot of surgeries. I'm planning to do it in May so that I may recover quickly before my birthday. I'm getting a nose job, as well as a face lift and liposuction. I want men to look at me and think I'm beautiful."{Continue Reading...}

See All photo

Bobrisky Spotted Crying While Getting A Waist Tattoo (Video)

https://www.braghq.com/aproko9ja/bobrisky-spotted-crying-while-getting-a-waist-tattoo-video-4ijo

Re: "I Have Alot Of Surgeries To Do This Year" - Bobrisky Reveals New Year Plans by doggedfighter(f): 12:17am On Jan 17, 2022
Re: "I Have Alot Of Surgeries To Do This Year" - Bobrisky Reveals New Year Plans by doggedfighter(f): 12:17am On Jan 17, 2022
. grin
Re: "I Have Alot Of Surgeries To Do This Year" - Bobrisky Reveals New Year Plans by BestialKarlene(f): 1:19am On Jan 17, 2022
It was nothing really.
Re: "I Have Alot Of Surgeries To Do This Year" - Bobrisky Reveals New Year Plans by Jeon(f): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2022
PLEASE TAG ME ALONG cry
Re: "I Have Alot Of Surgeries To Do This Year" - Bobrisky Reveals New Year Plans by Karemarealty288(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2022
No matter your surgeries...this is how you look inside

Re: "I Have Alot Of Surgeries To Do This Year" - Bobrisky Reveals New Year Plans by Truvelisback(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
This guy wan kill himself. Make these surgeries no go cast am ooo.
Re: "I Have Alot Of Surgeries To Do This Year" - Bobrisky Reveals New Year Plans by nirwaarun: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2022
Well, Everyone wants to look attractive with a great body shape, but continuous exercise does not make any changes, then Liposuction Surgery in Vizag is the best option to get your body in perfect tone, as it burns the fatty cells between skin and bone.
Re: "I Have Alot Of Surgeries To Do This Year" - Bobrisky Reveals New Year Plans by Boogyman557: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS..

waiting CONCERN me

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Without Regular Sex Women Risk Mental Disorder / Lady Cries After She Discovers She Has Been Used 4 Ritual by Bf / When A Girl Says You're Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.