Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

“Iyawo Alhaji”, Mercy Aigbe Proudly Unveils New Status (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Iyawo Alhaji”, Mercy Aigbe Proudly Unveils New Status (video) (1651 Views)

Wizkid Gets A Customized PJ Floormat For His Newfound Status (Video) / RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think / Mercy Aigbe Proudly Flaunts Contraband With Alluring Selfies [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Iyawo Alhaji”, Mercy Aigbe Proudly Unveils New Status (video) by Oleys: 3:40am On Jan 17, 2022
Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has opened up about her new relationship status.

This is coming after the mother of two proudly shared the video of herself and alleged lover Adakaz who is reportedly the owner of Ibaka TV.

Taking to her Instagram page, a few hours after that, the actress shared a stunning photo of herself in a blue outfit and a blue turban, describing herself as a wife to an Alhaji.

Sharing the video, she wrote: ‘Iyawo Alhaji.’

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYttiJ5h8Ee/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Reacting to the post, Nollywood stars such as Toyin Abraham, Funke Akindele, Nkechi Blessing gushed over Mercy’s photo.

It would be recalled that the Nollywood actress tied the knot with Lanre Gentry in 2013 but they got separated in 2018 over accusations of infidelity and domestic violence.

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/01/17/iyawo-alhaji-mercy-aigbe-proudly-unveils-new-status-video/

Re: “Iyawo Alhaji”, Mercy Aigbe Proudly Unveils New Status (video) by ahnie: 4:55am On Jan 17, 2022
Life goes on.
Not time to waste sulking on a sour grape

2 Likes

Re: “Iyawo Alhaji”, Mercy Aigbe Proudly Unveils New Status (video) by jeffizy(m): 5:59am On Jan 17, 2022
Time for another man to legitimately dip his hands in the cookie jar.

It's okay. Everyone deserves happiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Iyawo Alhaji”, Mercy Aigbe Proudly Unveils New Status (video) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 17, 2022
This Olosho has finally manipulated one simp to hook and control with marriage! What a pity angry

1 Like

Re: “Iyawo Alhaji”, Mercy Aigbe Proudly Unveils New Status (video) by gasparpisciotta: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Hoeloshow!!!!

1 Like

Re: “Iyawo Alhaji”, Mercy Aigbe Proudly Unveils New Status (video) by YorubaKing: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2022
Useless Prostitute! angry

1 Like

Re: “Iyawo Alhaji”, Mercy Aigbe Proudly Unveils New Status (video) by We4all: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Omoo….these actresses don’t even try to hide their promiscuous lifestyles and rub it in our faces. Unfortunately, they are also grooming their kids in that direction.

I keep stumbling on the picture of a young girl on my Instagram feeds. I thought she was too young for the type of pictures she was posting, only to realize that she is Mercy Aigbe’s daughter. I decided to rest my case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Iyawo Alhaji”, Mercy Aigbe Proudly Unveils New Status (video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2022
I wan feck ur mouth

(1) (Reply)

"Go Back To Your Husband"; Reactions As May Gushes Over Male Friends Cute Look / Nigerian Actors And Actresses Still Lack The Polish Look Of Super Stars! / Kel Goes To Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.