Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,671 members, 7,951,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Tobi Bakre Steps Out With His Son, Abdulmalik Oluwatobi For First Time (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Steps Out With His Son, Abdulmalik Oluwatobi For First Time (Photos) (27818 Views)

Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke / Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Steps Out With His Son, Abdulmalik Oluwatobi For First Time (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2022
A baby less than a month old, this fool don dey carry am snap pics just to Impress Instagram people... lipsrsealed

Sister Tobi..smh
Re: Tobi Bakre Steps Out With His Son, Abdulmalik Oluwatobi For First Time (Photos) by AzizG550(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2022
How did you know that this is the first time they are stepping out? The way you guys report news dey tire me. Why not write " Tobi steps out with his son" first time or last time where u dey dey count the thing?
Re: Tobi Bakre Steps Out With His Son, Abdulmalik Oluwatobi For First Time (Photos) by smartilicious: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2022
So na me senior this one like this
Re: Tobi Bakre Steps Out With His Son, Abdulmalik Oluwatobi For First Time (Photos) by IamGreen1(f): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
MufasaLion:
That's my man. Having a son is really a huge blessing!!!!!!!

More than a blessing but people that bitterness has beclouded their reasonings won't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Steps Out With His Son, Abdulmalik Oluwatobi For First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
At 27?. That's so cool for a guy.
Surprisingly,My dad had me at that age.
Re: Tobi Bakre Steps Out With His Son, Abdulmalik Oluwatobi For First Time (Photos) by l0uie(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
The joy of fatherhood.
Re: Tobi Bakre Steps Out With His Son, Abdulmalik Oluwatobi For First Time (Photos) by BestRicePlug28(f): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
elderlyyoungman:
I need a business investor and partner on charcoal business, my location Is KWARA State, pls DM me if you are interested, I can assure you of 50% return on investment monthly. Only serious investors only.....

Watsapp
Re: Tobi Bakre Steps Out With His Son, Abdulmalik Oluwatobi For First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
This womanbeing wey no Sabi keep em mouth shut. I pity the wife.
Re: Tobi Bakre Steps Out With His Son, Abdulmalik Oluwatobi For First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
MufasaLion:
That's my man. Having a son is really a huge blessing!!!!!!!
Yes,a huge blessing to the married ones.Get married and receive your own blessings too
Re: Tobi Bakre Steps Out With His Son, Abdulmalik Oluwatobi For First Time (Photos) by elderlyyoungman: 12:28am On Jan 18, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

Watsapp
pls DM me if you're interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Da-Silva Flaunting Fake Christian Louboutin On Instagram - Fans / Davido Escapes Being Implicated In A Credit Card Fraud In The U.S. / Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.