Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:38 PM

Reading This Couple Story Made Me Sad....debatable Discussion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reading This Couple Story Made Me Sad....debatable Discussion (354 Views)

Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reading This Couple Story Made Me Sad....debatable Discussion by muheeb01(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2022
DEBATABLE DISCUSSION
A man who is infertile and knows it, keeps it from his wife for good 10 years, allowing her endure insults from both his family and strangers for those years, and even refuses the idea of adoption whenever she brings it up. The 11th year, the wife secretly gets to know about her husband’s infertility and even though she is deeply hurt, she doesn’t confront him. Rather, she gets involved with another man and gets pregnant and then breaks the news to her husband(giving the impression that she is actually pregnant for him).

-Do you think the woman did the right thing? Give reason(s) for your answer.

-What do you think the man should do in this situation?

Give reason(s) for your answer.
Re: Reading This Couple Story Made Me Sad....debatable Discussion by muheeb01(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
My own opinion:I
In this new age, infertility shouldn't be a big deal or worries anymore,just know the right way,and stop forming woke,low sperm count issues even azoospermia is now things of the past with the help of traditional or herbal knowledge,combining one or two things together,you'll smile and happy to impregnate woman easily again,even as a woman finding it difficult to conceive once your womb is still intact,you got no worries,either it's caused by excess worms in your system,fallopian tube blockage,fibroid or ovarian cyst,constant stomach ache or pain or èdà a situation whereby sperms draws back immediately after sex it's not good and sperm can't reach the eggs to get you pregnant,it's treatable and simple to treat tradomedically,follow the right way and enjoy your marriage instead of hiding truth from your partner....treat yourself of any infections,low sperm count or any stds before marriage to avoid stories that touches....know your genotype,rhesus factor compatibility, hepatitis,herpes and Hiv statuses too before marriage,if you get any treat yourself on time reduce the cd counts or treat it completely before marriage,don't rush into it until you do these things,marriage is an institution and should be on the ground of absolute TRUTH....anything other than that is a mirrage most especially when it's comes to reproduction issues...do not hide anything,prevention is better than cure...but cure yourself as soon as you can too...thanks

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Quiz: What Kind Of Partner Are You? (play Now) / What Is Narcissist Disorder And How To Overcome It / Woman Or Hoe..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.