Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,514 members, 7,885,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:49 AM

Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. (4811 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today! / Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC / House Speaker Dimeji Bankole (PDP) Has Lost! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by YoursGEJ(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
this poster is a fool.ish fool
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by bay77: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2011
Well, no one is supposed to be guilty until proven innocent. We need to give this guy a fair hearing. I think we need to step back a minute and give him a chance to clean his good name. To me, I think he is unjustifiably attacked.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by eros(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2011
Poster is obviously on a mixture of crack, weed, purple stuff and anything and everything that can high one out of their senses. angry angry
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by seund11: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
This is quite interesting, it is now a sin to share your opinion, it is not by force to agree now!
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by dave42: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2011
Lets not just talk, lets share facts. That will be more fun.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2011
dave42:

Who says Kidnapping is an Igbo thing?

It's a byproduct of the Nigerians that came from the old eastern region.So it's an ibo or Niger delta thing !
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by seund11: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2011
Some people steal multi billions without doing anything, yet we dont demand that they be executed. As a speaker I think he was commendable. Let's leave the rest to EFCC to do their job.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by seund11: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2011
corruption or kidnapping which one is better?
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by Rhea(f): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2011
[size=14pt]It is quite pathetic how some people start ranking criminal activities as a means of justifying evil.
A thief is a thief. Whether it is 100 naira or 10 billion naira, the fact remains that the same act has been committed - THEFT.
Comparing kidnapping with corruption will never justify any of them. They are both criminal activities and their perpetrators should be made to face the law.

Those in support of Bankole should do well to explain to us why he is a victim here and not a criminal. Facts always speak louder than sentiments.[/size]
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by dave42: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
The better way to put the corruption/kidnapping question is which one is worse cos neither is better. But it is pathetic that some people want to attribute corruption to a particular tribe, and I am now asking if such absurdity is worth sharing in a public forum.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by Builder: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2011
@ poster

Cocaine is a hell of a drug ( Rick James)
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by geniusbami(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2011
I'm sure Oreade d poster and Dave42 shd be like 12 to 13 yrs of age. Likely their dads just got them sm new toys n he oresented it to them in pure white babariga, so, in their young and innocent minds, anyone they see wearing white babariga is a saint. On this assumption I don't think we shd make them cry. They only need to be told how things work.

There are 2 courts: Court of public opinion and court of 'competent' jurisdiction. What's called d public is aka masses or the 95% poor pple in d country. The 2nd court if 4 d 5% rich. So, verdict of which court do U think should carry more weight?

@seund11 and other Bank-Ole apologists, U shd know that U can hardly find 1% of those 'Public Servants' doing ANYTHING in ur own interest. I wud understand if U're their beneficiaries n U talk like seund11, Oreade n dave42. Otherwise, what sense does it make to U attempt to make a saint of confirmed pen-robbers who hv denied U n I better educatn than they hv in Ghana, world standard and affordable health care like they hv in india? Hv a high standard of living like d Libya citizens or to hv uninterrupted power supply n other public utilities so we can sort ourselves out.

Nothing can be better than U n I allow the fishes to eat themselves up, until maybe a few that may be left can be easier to dealt with for us.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by ebube256: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2011
I think we should be matured here.Don't attack anybody.Everyone is entitled to their views and you may not always be right. Lets all wait and see how this case would turn out, i can bet with you it will be to his favour. so why are we disturbing ourselves unnecessarily?
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by Leonoel202(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2011
undecided lipsrsealed kiss Bankole don fall my hands, tot he was a good man.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by Gbenge77(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2011
Builder:

@ poster

Cocaine is a hell of a drug ( Rick James)
lol.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by chino11(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2011
Criminality and all the social vices as seen Nigeria today are Yoruba thing
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by Badesh(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ Poster, thank you for the scintilating topic, Bankole has shared the money to the whole house and everyone of them have pocketed the loot but somebody will have to account for it, period!!!!!!!
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by chillbabe(f): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2011
So nobody thought about why the efcc had to arrest him just before the president's visit to the US president.could it be that this guy who represent the youths of Nigeria whom the likes of Babangida has written off as no goods to leead the country been seen as an arrogant 'over sabi'small brat that wants to rub shoulders with elders be a torn in the flesh to some people who had no choice but to surrender him as the fall guy or the best pawn for negotiating any deal.how come nobody is suprised this guy lost his re-election bid.who thinks David Mark would have survived such an onslaught if his head had been asked for on the negotiation table.
My dear people if you think the zoning debacle is all over or that Jonathan will be allowed to rule in peace please do have a rethink.Does boko haram come to mind anyone.what's their origin and what were their initial fights for so what are they doing in Abuja now.As far as I'm concerned the next for years will make or mar Nigeria and our dear President knows this and is willing to make any and even further concessions to have a peaceful reign even if it means pawning Sambo or David Mark.There will always be corruption charges not been talked about right now that'll be flying left right and centre the.
I am not holding forte for Bankole neither am I calling him a saint but Nigerians really need to think outside the box sometimes.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by agitator: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2011
chillbabe:

So nobody thought about why the efcc had to arrest him just before the president's visit to the US president.could it be that this guy who represent the youths of Nigeria whom the likes of Babangida has written off as no goods to leead the country been seen as an arrogant 'over sabi'small brat that wants to rub shoulders with elders be a torn in the flesh to some people who had no choice but to surrender him as the fall guy or the best pawn for negotiating any deal.how come nobody is suprised this guy lost his re-election bid.who thinks David Mark would have survived such an onslaught if his head had been asked for on the negotiation table.
My dear people if you think the zoning debacle is all over or that Jonathan will be allowed to rule in peace please do have a rethink.Does boko haram come to mind anyone.what's their origin and what were their initial fights for so what are they doing in Abuja now.As far as I'm concerned the next for years will make or mar Nigeria and our dear President knows this and is willing to make any and even further concessions to have a peaceful reign even if it means pawning Sambo or David Mark.There will always be corruption charges not been talked about right now that'll be flying left right and centre the.
I am not holding forte for Bankole neither am I calling him a saint but Nigerians really need to think outside the box sometimes.

Nigerians always think outside the box, only problem is they don't take action outside the box. undecided
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by Gbenge77(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2011
Honourable Bankole is a disgrace to the Nigerian youth.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by TM2: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Assist Poor Countries With N7bn! / Boko Haram Terrorism: Britain Joins The Fight / Under Which Regime Was Corruption At The Highest Level,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.