Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,281 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:46 AM

Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home (17428 Views)

No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB / Transportation Fares Soar As Fuel Scarcity Resurfaces In Abuja / Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by symbianDON(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Positivepoint:

"Before Sunday, transport operators charged between N12, 000 to N15, 000 for a trip to Lagos, but on Sunday, they were charging as much as N25, 000 for a trip to Lagos."

If they can exploit dir poor people this much what say of freedom and wellbeing of same people in dir new Biafra?
from what we read here on nairaland, the masses in SE love it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by tonero230(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Biafra people should rest

Why can't they forget Kalu the way We yoruba abandoned Sunday Igboho to rot away in Benin republic prison

We can't forget him because it is not in our blood to betray people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Kaiser20: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Leave us with our sit at home. We are not complaining.
But the igbos with jobs and businesses are complaining, only the jobless ones enjoy 1 month sit at home

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Una never see anything yet.

Una go sit at home for one year nah..
Ndi Ara.

2 Likes

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by chuksoyo21(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Why can't they forget Kalu the way We yoruba abandoned Sunday Igboho to rot away in Benin republic prison
We don't leave our own behind....

(Onye ahala nwanne ya...)
Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Elsueno: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2022
AbijaJ:
Smh. How ipob as a group managed to subjugate, zombify and instill fear in an entire region peopled by a supposedly educated and exposed ethnic group needs to be studied. Dem try.

That tribe likes to exaggerate every single thing, they ain't the smartest nor even the most educated in Nigeria, I think they are even at the bottom rank when it comes to these traits, they are just d LOUDEST. Just look at their supposed leaders, kanu, Emma powerful & Simon ekpa, they spew such bullshyt & id$t lies on social media but u see almost the whole tribe totally believing them.

But, I respect ojukwo sha, if he didn't hastily do d Biafra thing, am sure France would have make the dream a reality or at least we would have reached some compromise

Personally, I think security & government's infrastructure should be moved out of that landlocked region, the area walled & allow them to rule themselves grin .It will be really really interesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

All these sit at home is absolute gibberish

I can bet my balls Biafra and oduduwa nation is a goal and dream that can't be actualized and realised

No body is suffering in Nigeria...we are all hypocrite and pretenders
Same thing with corruption....we are all pretending to hate corruption...whereas we don't really hate corruption...we are just angry because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption
Really damnn niggar
Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by IbileIfe: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2022
Terrorism rules in the state of anarchy.
Igbo leaders have become powerless like toothless bulldogs.
Ohanaeze is a political circus of Igbo clowns.
What a shame.
Since the passing of Ikemba Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, there are no more credible and formidable political leaders in the south eastern region of Nigeria.
Political Leadership has collapsed and crooks, rogues and terrorists have taken over.
What a shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by tushbushboy986: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2022
I found out that it's the only site where you see the largest concentrations of Ghanaians online
troubleshooter51: I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Bamzyriches451: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2022
Confused people
Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by tushbushboy986: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2022
I found out that it's the only site where you see the largest concentrations of Ghanaians online
elitez74: The site is doing well .com.

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by crownwish: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Who tell this almajiri that they abandoned Sunday ighoho.Did you know there is still pro protest for Sunday igboho yesterday in London.

1 Like

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by fuke(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2022
AbijaJ:
Smh. How ipob as a group managed to subjugate, zombify and instill fear in an entire region peopled by a supposedly educated and exposed ethnic group needs to be studied. Dem try.

The best Igbo brains are in Ladipo and Alaba markets.
Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2022
IPOB and their usual madness. Gullible illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Kobicove(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2022
This mindless disruption of business activities in the east is making things worse angry

2 Likes

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Diligence: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2022
I doubt if Nigerians are truly aware that the Contract binding Nigeria since 1914 had expired in 2014...
Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Tingotoe: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2022
I just can't imagine how Ibos so fear this terrorist group so much that they will sacrifice their livelihoods to sit at homer for their terrorist leader. It's actions such as these that make the reset of the country distrustful of granting them the presidency

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Originalsly: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2022
MzAdaora:

because betrayal is not in the nature of igbos.
when we stand with you, it's till the end.
ask Jonathan.

loyalty can never be bought
loyalty is what makes a man.

Loyalty can never be obtained through fear.
Is this not all about betrayal?
Biafra Passport ... wasn't that betrayal?
Stay at Home through fear... isn't that betrayal? You don't have statehood... but yet oppressing your own people... worse than Buhari... what will happen if you do have a state? Hypocrites and touts everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Now you see the difference clearly
Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

All these sit at home is absolute gibberish

I can bet my balls Biafra and oduduwa nation is a goal and dream that can't be actualized and realised

No body is suffering in Nigeria...we are all hypocrite and pretenders
Same thing with corruption....we are all pretending to hate corruption...whereas we don't really hate corruption...we are just angry because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption

Sit at home is an Igbo culture, is not rubbish.
Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2022
MARKone:
Imagine, you have an Emergency, life threatening Emergency that requires immediate medical attention, and you cannot drive to the hospital or get a taxi, bike or keke that'll take you to the Hospital, even if you manage to get to the Hospital, nobody to attend to you because one Emma powerful, said people should sit at home, without making provisions for emergencies. If Emma powerful and his family, have similar emergency that Tuesday, or the Mondays as the case may be, he can easily get to the hospital, because he is not even in Nigeria talkless of being in South East. Umu Igbo just need to wake up.

Sit at home is an Igbo culture. They didn't invent it. They just widen the scope.
Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by stano2(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2022
SultanYoung:
You can only do that in your fuckiiing region, and it will only affect your fuckiiing people not mine.

Bastards if your papa they run trade for the region you go tell am to lock down.

Serve them inyemiri right hope you guys continue till 2090
why are you pained…lol
Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Kaiser20: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2022
fuke:

The best Igbo brains are in Ladipo and Alaba markets.
Yes oh! Business Men/Women don't like uncertainty, hardworking igbos are moving their businesses elsewhere.
Very soon, some parts of SE will be dead only useful for Ipob and ESN training grounds.

2 Likes

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Positivepoint(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2022
symbianDON:
from what we read here on nairaland, the masses in SE love it.

Well at least they should take responsibility and not blame other people for their problems.
Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2022
afroniger:

https://punchng.com/fares-soar-tension-rises-as-anambra-fumes-over-tuesdays-ipob-sit-at-home/
Agitation by coercion is what I see here and sooner or later this will crumble. I wonder what happens if Biafra is ever granted. The worse is better imagined. Nnamdi Kanu or Emma whatever are no more powerful than the collective will of the entire South East people, why are Ibos so suddenly scared of a handful of militias? Crumbling of businesses is the dumbest self-shot from the faceless and senseless spokesperson. Market Unions kindly rise up and do the needful, set up parallel militias to protect your businesses and interests. The key thing Ibos are known for is their business/trade prowessness. This daft and moronic ipse dexit must stop. Government has proven to be useless and ineffective as per this upset

4 Likes

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by DrMrsFunmi(f): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Leave us with our sit at home. We are not complaining.
lol after reading the topic I had in mind to upload this pics lol
Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Tingotoe: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Iliveforever:
Those above me are just stupid.

You all should focus more on how to survive the hardship coming ur way as tinubu is already the next president than attacking those who said they’re tired of this contraption.

You all are crying because Biafra is gaining momentum
Don't fool yourself cos Biafra ain't coming anytime soon. All your sit at home is in vain. Now Nigerian government will grant your Biafran delusions

2 Likes

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by FamTomx2(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

And born is the male child....

Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by FamTomx2(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Hmmm
Re: Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home by Queseda: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

The Prince of Abakaliki, his Imperial Cannibal, I salute you
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" / I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari / Femi Adesina: The Buhari The International Community Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.