Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. (37771 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
aminusodiq:
And about my family, everyone is well to do on his/her own. They were gainfully employed just that the man is the bread winner. No one begs anyone. It's a close family with good interpersonal relationship how do you explain a wife stopping your uncle for coming home just once in a year?
So why didn't these rich individuals come together to maybe hire a nurse for their terminally illl brother? undecided

How exactly did the wife STOP your uncle for coming home just once a year? Did the man not know the way or was he not able to drive himself or get a ride or flight if he truly wanted to be home with his family? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
Kobo, e feel like say you be woman today. grin
I never still fit decipher you.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
MT:
You are the silliest being I have ever responded to here. To start with, you are not cultured enough to respond to issues without throwing Shades.

1. Mr. Intelligent, if a man commits suicide, the man is gone but his kids will need to be taken care of. Most responsible families will still need to handle financial commitment to the upbringing of those children. They become the family responsibility.

2. And what also happens when he suffers any life long ailments or depressed, you expect responsible family to abandon him. People that come from responsible families will easily relate to what I am saying. This will be my last rebuttal to you.
1. What has this to do with this discussion abeg? undecided

2. If he suffers a life long ailment and does not engage the help of his family, it is on the man and has nothing to do with this here discussion. undecided

Stop deviating please! lipsrsealed
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Hiq0: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
How
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Blackdisciple(m): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Cyphar:
you should just leave her and let her be. your uncle saw her like tht before he married her ..

You garit ...

Ahh someone like me next 5years dem no go even see my shadow for that house na small thing for me ooo walai because as u see me for your house I don't go beyond my boundaries oo but showing me that am not welcome omoh na u go carry phone dey call saying long time ooo
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Blackdisciple(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
If am the one lolz they will not see me in that house for the next 5-10 years na Dem dem go dey ask me wetin happen...
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by eyinjuege: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
@Aboyaji,

You talk too much and give many unnecessary information about your family members.
Your in laws and relatives need to use a long spoon to eat with you.
Vely dangelous �
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
flington4550:
So disheartening...you guys go be Yoruba be that...have got an uncle going through almost the same thing but you let the woman know sey if craze dey her head na madness dey ya own head...I gave it to her hot hot and she composed herself...But for the sake of peace I stopped going to their house.
After all the wahala wey he dey give my uncle we lost him to suicide this time last year....
Sorry for the loss.. please too.. what caused the suicide?
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by karli4nia(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

I once read a story about a guy who seemingly cut off from his friends and distanced himself from his family.
Until one time when one of his old friends ran into him and decided to follow him home, even though the guy tried to make excuses to avoid his friend going to his house with him.

Turns out, he was badly being emotionally abused by his wife.
Even with the friend visiting, the wife slapped him for not filling the gas cylinder.
Then, it all made sense to the friend why the guy cut off from them and his family.

They shaa had to save the guy from the toxic wife.
As at the point of sharing that story, the guy was still receiving treatment.

I thought this could've been any of my brothers, then I asked one of them "If you were in this kind of situation where you were being emotionally abused and couldn't do anything, would you want me to help you out?" He said "yes".

Lol. Yes, it was actually in a movie, i saw it too..
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by BAVOSKI(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Cyphar:
you should just leave her and let her be. your uncle saw her like tht before he married her ..
Look at them Bird of same feather
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by okoroemeka(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Cyphar:

be it your elder brother, your uncle, just help him with prayers
what prayer?so God will do everything for you,even the ones you are supposed to do yourself,what you have to understand is that majority of women are wicked ,callous and talks anyhow before thinking and insult beat their househelps with little provocation,you cannot beat and slap someone's child in my house and talk to me anyhow with repercussions,I will make sure you leave that stupid behavior behind in your father's house

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
I once read a story about a guy who seemingly cut off from his friends and distanced himself from his family.
Until one time when one of his old friends ran into him and decided to follow him home, even though the guy tried to make excuses to avoid his friend going to his house with him.

Turns out, he was badly being emotionally abused by his wife.
Even with the friend visiting, the wife slapped him for not filling the gas cylinder.
Then, it all made sense to the friend why the guy cut off from them and his family.

They shaa had to save the guy from the toxic wife.
As at the point of sharing that story, the guy was still receiving treatment.

I thought this could've been any of my brothers, then I asked one of them "If you were in this kind of situation where you were being emotionally abused and couldn't do anything, would you want me to help you out?" He said "yes".
The case you discuss here has little to nothing to do with this particular case here. When a loved one chooses to completely isolate himself from family members, obviously something is wrong there. It could be a case of him trying to avoid a painful past, hide abuse/shame or something else. undecided

This case here isn't any of that and so there really isn't any need to drag extremes in here. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rachel98:
Good morning everyone. Hope we're having a wonderful week.

My Elder brother is doing well, no doubt he's the breadwinner in our family But his wife is so rude, too authoritative, she's full of pride and she looks down on people. She see everyone as her employee, she does not care if her actions or words hurts you, she's quick to slap at any slightest provocation. She's an event planner, please are event planners this rude??

She's the main reason why we barely visit our brother, despite we all live in the same city, we feel like a total stranger in our brother's house. Probably she's using "jazz" on him, I don't know But everything she does seems cool to him.

I managed to spend the weekend with them, since on friday she act like my presence irritates her. The maid prepared semo and vegetable soup, i don't eat swallow that like, so she saw me cooking noodles, she rudely said why're you not eating semo? Why are you people so selective? Then she left the kitchen. I just maintained my cool.

Yesterday she slapped her maid just because the plantain she told her to fry wasn't brown enough (maybe she wanted burnt sacrifice plantain). My elder brother calmly said honey you shouldn't have slapped her just becus of plaintain. The next she told my brother was "Defender!! go and marry her nw"

This morning, I jejely packed my belongings on my way to work, I entered my brother's car so he can drop me at the bus-stop, I just told him I won't be coming to his place anymore, once I'm done with work today I'm going home straight. And the annoying part, he would be asking me why? As if he's blind, he can't see how rude and ill-mannered his wife is.

His wife has really separated my brother from us, his own family. We don't even know what to do.
I hope when you hear us shouting that gender on nairaland you understand now!
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Mariangeles(f): 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The case you discuss here has little to nothing to do with this particular case here. When a loved one chooses to completely isolate himself from family members, obviously something is wrong there. It could be a case of him trying to avoid a painful past, hide abuse/shame or something else. undecided

This case here isn't any of that and so there really isn't any need to drag extremes in here. undecided

You're trying really hard to excuse op's sister in-law's behaviour towards her husband's family, which is obviously not good.
Well done.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Mariangeles(f): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
karli4nia:

Lol. Yes, it was actually in a movie, i saw it too..

Unfortunately, it wasn't.

A distant relative went through a similar experience, a female.

It took her siblings to drag her out of an abusive union.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
You're trying really hard to excuse op's sister in-law behaviour towards her husband's family, which is obviously not good.
Well done.
Excuse? undecided

What makes you believe an "excuse" is needed here. The OP'S inlaw has her husband's permission in her house to behave like a bitch so what excuse is needed? undecided

The Op has to respect the couples decision and space is all. undecided
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by eyinjuege: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ybaby:

That is the behaviour that is giving your bro a hardoon lowo lowo bayii

What you can do is to mind your business and face your life. If your brother wants to see you - he will come and visit and you can visit too but tolerate her behaviour if you will visit.

Your bro loves DOM women and he is a SUB passive man.

Go and live your life!
N'ibo l'atun j'asi?
cheesy
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Mariangeles(f): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Excuse? undecided

What makes you believe an "excuse" is needed here. The OP'S inlaw has her husband's permission in her house to behave like a bitch so what excuse is needed? undecided

The Op has to respect the couples decision and space is all. undecided

grin grin grin
Kobo in his/her full blown femininity.

One moment, you skinning snakes, the next moment, I'm not sure what you are. grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by franchasng: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Shouting at them isn’t so bad if she uses the right words and balances it out. With time she would calm down. Funny the domestic staff might even prefer her to you.

Growing up I had this aunty that can shout, but once she is done, she forgets it. I had this other one that never shouts, but she has a diary where she writes your fckup with date and time- I am not even joking here. You can tell who we preferred. grin

I avoid confrontations with everything in me. Even if my partner hits me, I won’t fight back. As far as I survive am, na to pack my bag leave o.
People that keep diary are vengeful, me personally don't fancy people that keep diary of their life.

I really pray she improves sha.

As for the helps, who cares who she prefers. My worry is that I don't like people living in fear. I love seeing people around me happy and living their best life, so if they like they can prefer her oh before my wife start to suspect me of eyeing them lol
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by iamL(f): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Blackdisciple:

You garit ...

Ahh someone like me next 5years dem no go even see my shadow for that house na small thing for me ooo walai because as u see me for your house I don't go beyond my boundaries oo but showing me that am not welcome omoh na u go carry phone dey call saying long time ooo

Exactly my kind of person.

Sometime last year a friend's wife gave me attitude because I passed the night at their place due to a contract lapse I was handling with the husband who was owing me some cash till date which she didn't know abt.

When she gave birth the husband called asking when I will come by, after sometime she called saying they are suprised I haven't come to see their child and all that, knowing am a busy person and don't like visiting all the time I just used that as an excuse.

Since then I haven't stepped my legs there I only chat them up online.

If someone give want u to give them space stay away completely na Dem go find u.

@Op should respect your boundaries and stay out of their issues since there is no alarming issues.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
grin grin grin
Kobo in his/her full blown femininity.

One moment, you skinning snakes, the next moment, I'm not sure what you are. grin
I am not really a feminist per say. I am a commonsenser first and foremost. Feminism makes commonsense is why it fits. grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by iamL(f): 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
[sub][/sub]
pocohantas:

I can very well get pregnant, but not for an irresponsible man. Definitely not with me being a drunk and weed addict. Not with me having a money addicted family. Not with me being a Snapchat slayqueen. That is the difference. That is the recklessness in it all.

So, what is your obsession with the condition of my vagina? Is the key to you breakthrough there, such that you willing to stake your life over the condition of a random internet user’s vagina? Is your life that worthless to you?

Care to share? grin

If u were in the law enforcement agency you would have been a bad-ass-kicker who is qualified to be in the presidential detail.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by iamL(f): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rachel98:
I'm nice to her, sometimes I try to bring up things we could just talk about, but she replies me like I'm forcing her to talk.

She's too full of herself, probably because she's a PhD holder. Honestly I don't understand.

Why bring in her phd? Don't u think you are the one with the problem here?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by mployer(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
pocohantas:

I can very well get pregnant, but not for an irresponsible man. Definitely not with me being a drunk and weed addict. Not with me having a money addicted family. Not with me being a Snapchat slayqueen. That is the difference. That is the recklessness in it all.

So, what is your obsession with the condition of my vagina? Is the key to you breakthrough there, such that you willing to stake your life over the condition of a random internet user’s vagina? Is your life that worthless to you?

Care to share? grin
grin grin
You better stop mentioning vagina anyhow around me.
I am sleeping alone tonight and you ain't going to help me.

undecided
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by intruder15(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rachel98:
Good morning everyone. Hope we're having a wonderful week.

My Elder brother is doing well, no doubt he's the breadwinner in our family But his wife is so rude, too authoritative, she's full of pride and she looks down on people. She see everyone as her employee, she does not care if her actions or words hurts you, she's quick to slap at any slightest provocation. She's an event planner, please are event planners this rude??

She's the main reason why we barely visit our brother, despite we all live in the same city, we feel like a total stranger in our brother's house. Probably she's using "jazz" on him, I don't know But everything she does seems cool to him.

I managed to spend the weekend with them, since on friday she act like my presence irritates her. The maid prepared semo and vegetable soup, i don't eat swallow that like, so she saw me cooking noodles, she rudely said why're you not eating semo? Why are you people so selective? Then she left the kitchen. I just maintained my cool.

Yesterday she slapped her maid just because the plantain she told her to fry wasn't brown enough (maybe she wanted burnt sacrifice plantain). My elder brother calmly said honey you shouldn't have slapped her just becus of plaintain. The next she told my brother was "Defender!! go and marry her nw"

This morning, I jejely packed my belongings on my way to work, I entered my brother's car so he can drop me at the bus-stop, I just told him I won't be coming to his place anymore, once I'm done with work today I'm going home straight. And the annoying part, he would be asking me why? As if he's blind, he can't see how rude and ill-mannered his wife is.

His wife has really separated my brother from us, his own family. We don't even know what to do.

There is actually nothing to do.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by aminusodiq(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So why didn't these rich individuals come together to maybe hire a nurse for their terminally illl brother? undecided

How exactly did the wife STOP your uncle for coming home just once a year? Did the man not know the way or was he not able to drive himself or get a ride or flight if he truly wanted to be home with his family? undecided
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
aminusodiq:
you are irredemable!!! I stated the this earlier if you are brilliant enough to understand. Do whatever pleases you. Na me wey Bleep up
If you find my questions that irritating, don't you see that it may be that you know the truth but are desperately working to avoid it so you can continue to cling to what is more than likely a farce in this case? undecided
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by aminusodiq(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So people who are calm and gentle don't know how to assert themselves in their own homes? You know for an excuse, that is ludicrous ! undecided
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rachel98:
[s]Good morning everyone. Hope we're having a wonderful week.

His wife has really separated my brother from us, his own family. We don't even know what to do. [/s]

Your brother and his wife are now one. He likes her like that.

Go and marry and build your own family. Let us see how you will serve your in-laws since you no carry JuJu.

Mcheew.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
aminusodiq:
you are irredemable!!! I stated the this earlier if you are brilliant enough to understand. Do whatever pleases you. Na me wey Bleep up
....That woman annoying arguments no dey ever end ooh.. Ignore her biko.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
aminusodiq:
he called all family members to apologize during his last days. Blaming the wife as the reason of his err.

Be that kinda wife if you want to. But if me or any of my siblings is unlucky to get married to such kinda wife... I won't hesitate to do my best to get her out of my brothers life. He met us first before the wife. He'll always be my brother and we are the ones who'd bear the brunt. Not All this "woke" foreigner who had nothing to contribute aside an Overstrtched pussy
How convenient for him to blame his wife, don't you think? undecided

Again, what stopped your uncle from visiting his family for all those years? How could his wife had stopped him if he had truly intended to see his family as he claimed? undecided
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Cyphar(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Trustwallet:

U sound like a fool.
I have the right to say what ever I want.... abi shey you wan die young ni? oloriburuku

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? / Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.