Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,732 members, 7,921,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:31 AM

Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) (59477 Views)

Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! / Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) / Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by VanuatuWycombe: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Life go soon end there.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by frankson1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
dikcom:

Mr Man goan sit down. I don't know what you are trying to argue. I witnessed same this morning, i was at d same area. There's nothing like editing. Don't castigate what you knw nothing about. Shut ur mouth up!

Why are you so bittered Releasing all these hatred instead of trying to proof me wrong. undecided

What part of Elelenwon did you see this

You can keep opening your mouth.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Idamond: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mr man ur camera no good..

no dey hype.
we know this kpofire is really disturbing us here but this one na ur camera no be the soot..
I walk pass this area early mormor
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Brian47(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
This thing na serious Mata oo.
I've visited Port Harcourt once to see my uncle and I loved the city I always wanted to go back. But this soot of a thing no go allow me to go back oo.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by chukwukadibia20: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
That is scary. They need to act fast else men there would be impotent. Men would be worst hit because black shoot causes infertility in men.

Googledotcom:
It's everywhere o, Rumuola, Rumukwurushi, Artillery, garrison, waterlines, Rumuodomaya. Everywhere is black
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThankGod I don leave this porthcourt for good, when I was there na so so black soot at the sole of my feet even few minutes after bathing, when I mop the house, na so so black water I dey pour away, e come be like say the house na headquarter of black soot cry, to even fetch rain water is an issue, black water na en person dey see. Tweeh.
. Inhaling toxic chemicals, at the end someone might even end up with strange lungs sickness.

Aji gbakwa ihe ojoo. Nigerian govt are not doing well for us.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by lookingfly: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
helinues:
Adding salt to the injury.

Can't they deployed security operatives to the place for the time being so that those people won't be able to operate

The funniest part, should it rain any time, all the water would be contaminated as those soot are already in the cloud
it's not an APC state, so the federal government is turning a blind eye. If na nnamdi or ugboho case, na mast.tbtion 24 hours!
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Godplan123(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2022
Pls am selling small black nylon how many you need let me know and I will deliver it pls contact me and my range is from fadeyi to Ketu ikorodun road I supply only for now pls contact me...
Note:Anyone living around this black soot area should be always put on your masks for your own safety soon am sure the Government will get it solve out inshallah (Amen)
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Kenmatt(m): 1:58am On Jan 18, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Took those photos around playground going towards oil mill
Can we link on WhatsApp?
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by FiverrTutor(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2022
SeriouslySense:
serious.

Yes. It was so so bad. I was always having stuffy nose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by stasius: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2022
How do they drive comfortably?
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by rhythyson: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2022
peleson1:
Eleme petrochemical is also contributing to the soot..
They companies flaring gas is also contributing..
The government of Rivers State need to take the fight to riverine areas of Rivers State and not just the camps in upland as they r presently doing

Do you in good conscience know what is Gas Flaring?
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Solkem: 9:18am On Jan 18, 2022
Yah I stay in elenlenwo it was terrible yesterday this morning it's almost happening again
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by highness25(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2022
helinues:
Adding salt to the injury.

Can't they deployed security operatives to the place for the time being so that those people won't be able to operate

The funniest part, should it rain any time, all the water would be contaminated as those soot are already in the cloud
The security operatives are the owners of this illegalbusiness... So which one will they deploy again?
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2022
frankson1:

@NaijaOlosho, I strongly disagree with your assertion. This news is FALSE!

Stop uploading edited pictures.

You must be a fool, today is Tuesday it is even more severe today.

Why didn't you come out and take photos

Today's own is even worse
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2022
frankson1:

Don't mind the she/male. The same Elelenwon I drove around today.

The she/male edited the pictures. Look at the street lights. It's either some Nairalanders are really daffft to not see the LIES in the pictures or they've been overwhelmed by too much hate for the governor and so they latched on anything that seems or looks to be true.

May be you drove in catapillar that's why it covered your eyes.

Did you drive out today Tuesday to see more severe case of the black soot?

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by frankson1(m): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

You must be a fool, today is Tuesday it is even more severe today.

Why didn't you come out and take photos

You must be the 'foolest' person if you call it soot.
I have two ash coloured cars and they would have been covered with it if what you really saw was soot.

I leave the house every morning before 6:30am so o saw what you call soot.

I'm not saying there's no soot but you can't call this soot because everything, cars, bodies and buildings etc would have been covered by it. Soot isn't air that you can just feel and not see but dust and particles.

So to proof your point, take shots of the things I mentioned.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Gospel224: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Idamond:
Mr man ur camera no good..

no dey hype.
we know this kpofire is really disturbing us here but this one na ur camera no be the soot..
I walk pass this area early mormor
����. Wahala. Which one we go believe now
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by A001: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
musicwriter:
I need another explanation to this sudden soot in Port Harcourt because the illegal refinery theory doesn't sit well with me. They've always been illegal refineries there, so someone should explain why all of a sudden it turned to a pandemic.
Still waiting for an update, bros.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by drmuchin: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mynd44:
The task force closed the illegal refineries and burnt them.

More soot

From frying pan to the real fire
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
frankson1:

You must be the 'foolest' person if you call it soot.
I have two ash coloured cars and they would have been covered with it if what you really saw was soot.

I leave the house every morning before 6:30am so o saw what you call soot.

I'm not saying there's no soot but you can't call this soot because everything, cars, bodies and buildings etc would have been covered by it. Soot isn't air that you can just feel and not see but dust and particles.

So to proof your point, take shots of the things I mentioned.

That Igbo u dey smoke every morning no dey allow your head think well. You are the dumbest person on this platform undecided

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by frankson1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

That Igbo u dey smoke every morning no dey allow your head think well. You are the dumbest person on this platform undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy I want to change my supplier so if you have one please help a brother.

I kinda like the "dumbest person" award grin.
If everyone in Nigeria were as dumb, then we would have had a better country.
Besides, the companies I've worked for are dumb as well.

I hope you're enjoying or enjoyed your stay here
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
It was as if it wanted to rain not knowing it was this black soot. even upto slaughter it was like this too....God will see one through
Na our daily bread we come find here we no kill person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.