Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,589 members, 7,921,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months (4830 Views)

CBN Destroys Over ₦‎6 Trillion Banknotes Under Buhari / NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria’s Debt May Jump By ₦6 Trillion To Hit ₦38 Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by Masterkernel1: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
This nation will never renegotiate / restructure to enable her to keep on existing.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by Jmichael1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
EmekaBlue:
My own debt stock hits ₦16800 i collected from an online loan company for 7days only to repay...the actual money i got was ₦8500 and the chinese loan company want to kill me with calls,threats and messages as today is the due date but Nigeria government is chilling with no disturbance on an 11years debt.

Life remains unfair cry

my own due date nah on friday ooh 15k to pay 18600....all tanx to fairmoney

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by Champneys: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Buhari onigbeeese oloshi Mr Failure!
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by rave1047: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Every increasing.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by airminem(f): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
EmekaBlue:
My own debt stock hits ₦16800 i collected from an online loan company for 7days only to repay...the actual money i got was ₦8500 and the chinese loan company want to kill me with calls,threats and messages as today is the due date but Nigeria government is chilling with no disturbance on an 11years debt.

Life remains unfair cry
"Terms and conditions" naim be the difference of the matter o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by stevearagorn(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Naughtysex:
This is my prayer

Anyone supporting this present administration, and still working or campaigning for another old drug baron cargo to come and rule this supposed most beautiful nation in the world, may the pain in your life be more than the joy in your lineage.

Can i hear someone say Amen
you can make people understand your point without coursing nobody shalom
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by bakesntakes(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
You tired of spending so much money on airtime and data?

Earn free airtime and data by taking surveys.

No payment needed for registration

Follow link in signature and sign up now
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
People apologized for voting Buhari into office, yet there are others who will actually vote for Tinubu. I mean someone with a brain will actually want a known Narco and fraud as President? Haha
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by wasco8966: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
I found out that it's the only site where you see the largest concentrations of Ghanaians online
beledinho84: The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend

Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by cherryCola: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
bcomputer101:
Buhari is the worst Pandemic to befall Nigeria.

This detrimental mannequin keeps borrowing money that the next 50-generation won't be able to pay.

I won't take it easy if I get to heaven and meet you dere.

Mr Man do you know what 50 generation is ?.

N 39 trillion is less than 80 billion dollars, and
the Nigeria I know can pay up this money in a
year or two (if they want to).

Now I know that 95% of Nairalander's are ignorant
they just comment for commenting sake.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by Electrochemistry(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

Buhari is an economic catastrophe, taking loan of N6.7tr in 11 months. This man simply wants to collapse the Nigerian economy before he leaves office.

And Tinubu plans to continue Buhari's loan taking legacy.
Their target is 50tr. Devilish administration!
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by nwajesus12(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Naughtysex:
This is my prayer

Anyone supporting this present administration, and still working or campaigning for another old drug baron cargo to come and rule this supposed most beautiful nation in the world, may the pain in your life be more than the joy in your lineage.

Can i hear someone say Amen
they should be burnt alive naked in a public place
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by Kaykaydavid1919: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
Buhari and APC government. D most useless government ever. They want to package anoda senseless dart man again for us. Any of my relatives or family dat will vote for Tinubu will be mad in 2023. Useless set of people. Tinubu dat turns Lagos state to his own now want to turn d whole Nigeria to his own. God forbid. He will never become dis con3 president insha Allah. He shld wait till 2095.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by greatiyk4u(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Convert it to $
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by surgical: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
cjudy:
Expect Tinubu to continue
His lagos is the highest debtor state in the country, the state has held that title since the time of Tinubu to date,he might even suparse buhari if given the chance
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by surgical: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
cherryCola:

oga how is Nigeria going to pay this kind of debt in the short period you talked about, with which revenue
Please enlighten us with your abundant wisdom at least it will allay our fears

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by anonimi: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Salvador1:
And Tinubu urchins want to bring in a thief and corrupt man to increase our Debt stock.
After helping in fostering this nemesis on Nigeria.

We shall reject them before election Eve.
We won't be stupid for the second time.

Third time you mean?
There was 2015 and then 2019 already.

What has Tinuibu done to the debt stock of Lagos since 1999?
So we know how he will continue from where Buhari ends in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by anonimi: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
cherryCola:

The Nigeria that you know is the extreme poverty capital of the world with the highest number of children out of school meaning no future prospects for heavy duty manufacturing and high value services. So what are you talking about

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by caprini1: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
EmekaBlue:

Life remains unfair cry
Take reasonable loans from your bank ,if you must take a loan.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
We’re clamouring for change
Nigerians are supporting Tinubu
Well nothing we still change,
Coz as long as it’s the same party and ideology the cabals would still be present in the new government
Get ready for another 8years of suffering
Well no be me and my family sha
I have been a millionaire since buharis regime and nothing will change that not even Tinubu grin
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by EmekaBlue(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
caprini1:
Take reasonable loans from your bank ,if you must take a loan.
They don't give me
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by onyxo76(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
Salvador1:
And Tinubu urchins want to bring in a thief and corrupt man to increase our Debt stock.
After helping in fostering this nemesis on Nigeria.

We shall reject them before election Eve.
We won't be stupid for the second time.
if tinubu wins the elections, na to relocate go cotonu remain o.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by Metrofox(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
. The minister defended government borrowing and the country’s debt level, insisting the country had a revenue challenge, and not a debt problem, adding that the debt level was still within sustainable limits.

To go school good o , see wetin a finance minister of a country dey yarn.. Can you have a debt problem without a revenue problem or voice versa? this woman suppose dey teach economics for secondary school
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by Naijanascam: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
That is progress and nigeria is getting better and stronger...... congrats to our able finance Minister

After all America is owing grin

Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by nikz(f): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Buhari will squeeze nigeria like rag before leaving
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by Flavourmasters: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Good.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by Grantson97: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
If Nigeria divide now, who go pay this many debt? Who China go hold responsible for thier money?
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/nigerias-debt-stock-hits-n39-6tn-in-11-months-reports/
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by Nancyama(f): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
So who will help Nigeria clear all these debts bayi?

I guess the Creditors will soon come to claim Nigeria if we fail to pay undecided
Re: Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months by Nancyama(f): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
What do you expect from someone who benefits from the loan once it's approved?

Metrofox:

To go school good o , see wetin a finance minister of a country dey yarn.. Can you have a debt problem without a revenue problem or voice versa? this woman suppose dey teach economics for secondary school

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Greets Muslims, Urges Them To Reflect On The Virtues Of Ramadan / BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin / Why We Are Offering Chinese Language – Rector, Okopoly (anambra)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.