Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,403 members, 7,940,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

How To Clean The Air In The Apartment From Germs? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Clean The Air In The Apartment From Germs? (172 Views)

The Day Sunday Igboho 'commanded Gun From Air' In Bloody Clash / Germcide X Germs Killer UV Light Review 2020 / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean The Air In The Apartment From Germs? by penguin2021(f): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Are there any methods other than cleaning and airing?
Re: How To Clean The Air In The Apartment From Germs? by pixie2: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Well, there are probably some lamps, like in hospitals. But I don't know if you can use them at home and what kind of lights are needed. Maybe you should buy an air filter, I saw on the Internet. But I don't know how effective they are against germs.
Re: How To Clean The Air In The Apartment From Germs? by crysmile(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Now there are special air purifiers, but you need to know how and where to apply them correctly. This is quite a complex subject, it is not necessary to understand. You can start by reading the information and check this site, there are many useful articles on this topic. At the same time and be able to read about cleaners and their applications. I think you'll find it useful.

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks / Black Blood Runs The Street Of Portharcourt City ��� / Shame On You Nollywood&why Do We Have Obas In Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.