Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,999 members, 7,970,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:21 PM

Join My Linkedin Masterclass Asap {free} - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join My Linkedin Masterclass Asap {free} (145 Views)

"UK Employer Asking For My Linkedin Password" / Join My Linkedin Masterclass Asap {free} / Help! My Linkedin Account Always Restricted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join My Linkedin Masterclass Asap {free} by TimDonald: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hi, everyone.

For a couple of weeks now, I have been making threads on what you need to do to get the best out of LinkedIn.

So, I felt I might not be able to discuss everything on this space and that is why I decided to have a WhatsApp class.

I have also being hearing about how some influencers are not willing to help but that might not necessarily be true as they all have a lot to deal with.

In the coming months, I might not be really chanced like this. I therefore urge you to join the class asap as I will teaching you on how to use the platform effectively.

The class is absolutely FREE.

This class is for you if:

You are finding it hard to get your footing on the platform.

You want more visibility.

You want your contents to get more engagements

You want to build an audience on LinkedIn

You do not want to keep running out of content.

You want to optimize your profile.

And many more.

To join the class, message me on Whatsapp: 08038134854

Tell me your name and type [/b]" I am interested "[b] and I will add you up.

I will be waiting for you.

See you in class☺️

P.S - If you won't be active, do not join.
I really want to make the class interactive.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representatives Urgently Needed (ikorodu Resident Only) / We Are Recruiting For A Business Development Officer!!! / Business Promoters Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.