Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,338 members, 7,950,669 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

When A Genuine Motive Is Not Known... Abuse Is Inevitable... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When A Genuine Motive Is Not Known... Abuse Is Inevitable... (189 Views)

The Individual Being Paraded As UTME Highest Scorer Is Not Known To JAMB / Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Genuine Motive Is Not Known... Abuse Is Inevitable... by planetpgold(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Timothy Here Again,

According to the Oxford dictionary, Motive is a reason for doing something. Without a motive, no one can really achieve a worthwhile goal and objective.

So, when it boils down to your ICAN Exam Success, it is very important to find your motivation. That is, If you know your “WHY”, finding your “HOW" will not be difficult.

If you don't do that as we start a new diet, abandoning and giving different excuses will be the order of the day.

I know this is so basic, but I am completely serious when I say this. You have to do this, you have to find "why" you are doing anything. Because if you don't know why you are doing it, what's the point in doing it?

When I was writing my ICAN Exams, some of my motivators then were:

1. My personal motivation were my parents. I study hard so that I can support my parents financially. Their parents never give them the educational opportunity they gave me.

2. I studied hard so that I can live a fulfilled and comfortable life with my wife and children (my family) when I get married.

3. I studied hard so that I can make life better for myself and for people around me.

4. I think about all the other kids who didn't make it this far because they didn't have the same opportunities that I have.

5. My uncle was the only Chartered Accountant in the family (from the other side), I motivated myself to become one (from this side).

6. My motivation rubs on my immediate younger brother, who became a Chartered Accountant (after seeing me fail a level 3 times and come out triumph). If Broda Tim can Charter despite his failures, me too can.

7. My motivation was to be a good example and help any struggling ICAN student pass the ICAN Exam with the easiest method possible, because I have been there. (I know what it takes [the silent weeping, time and money 'wasted'] to fail the exam.

I know this motivation isn't going to get me through every single day, but if you know what you want and what you believe in and most importantly why you are doing things, suddenly "impossible things" actually become vividly possible and clearer than they did appear initially.

That aside...

Our Support class will be starting on Monday 31st January, 2022. So, if you have not gotten your Videos, so that you can follow the class with ease and Pass in May 2022 Diet, now is the best time to decide if you are in or out.

As a serious student, Want to get prepared before the class start? Get your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos and questions and answers.

Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

P.S. Invest now in yourself so you can be a motivation to someone else when you share your story. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787

(1) (Reply)

How To Make thousands of Naira With Amazon Affiliate / Nfts: All You Need To Know About NON Fungible Tokens / Can OOU Waive Literature For Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.